Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OH, MY 2 CENTS ON THE VID...

I LIKE THE EERIE INTRO TRACK,

I THINK ITS SOLID TO START OUT WITH AN MB INTERVIEW COMBINED WITH ACTION FOOTAGE,

AS FAR AS BREAKIN'---THERES ALWAYS THAT ANGLE YOU CAN COME FROM THAT DECLARES THAT HIP-HOP IS MADE OF 4 OR 5 ELEMENTS, BUT DOES TOO MUCH OTHER FOOTAGE TAKE AWAY FROM THE GRAF???

I REALLY DONT KNOW, THERES 2 SIDES TO EVERY COIN...

MAYBE THE PEOPLES NEED TO HOLLA...

that eagles jawn is tight homey..

have some breaking, just dont overdo it, ill pm forget it...

and i was just tellin wifey today how all the jawns on the spanish channel are redick-youlus.... i seriously could watch it all night long and just be gawking at all the mommies....

just one 2day...wpIM000868.jpg

and that roblaw1 and queenkim wall is GULLY....

Originally posted by Phillyheads**inc@Jan 31 2005, 04:51 PM

ayo ive been thinkin about this philly graff message board shit for a while...and i finnally got to workin on it...but before i open my board and shit up i need your opinions cause i seen how you guys treat eachother in this thread, i just wanna know if you guys think its a good idea...or if i should stop wasting my time...hit me up on the PM if you wanna keep your name private, or say what you gotta say, if you got questions ask em...hit me back yall

What is it, I thought this was a message board?

Originally posted by SWISS BANKER@Jan 31 2005, 09:05 PM

2 THINGS............

ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THAT

EVERY JAWN U SEE ON THE SPANISH CHANNELS IS BANGIN'...

DONT THEY HAVE TO PRETTY MUCH CATCH U IN THE ACT TO BUST YOU???

yeah i noticed swiss... n they also know how 2 cook! philly girls all got ego's and baggage, i just booked a flight 2 puerto rico 4 spring break and if i can land a job im goin out on the permanent tip after summer, spanish momie's got all the elements covered! ;)

Originally posted by cheerleader@Jan 31 2005, 09:59 PM

just my opinion, but another messageboard is a complete waste of your time and energy

im not aware of this but have there been other philly boards and shit that have failed and died?...cause i most definitly dont want that shit to happen to me...

and to WallDecoratR, its just like this one but instead of having one thread the whole site is about philly...

Originally posted by spacemanspif+Feb 1 2005, 01:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (spacemanspif - Feb 1 2005, 01:18 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by cheerleader@Jan 31 2005, 01:26 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-selfishone@Jan 28 2005, 08:14 PM

So how bout someone do a "Go Eagles" rooftop on 95. I remember Mase did one for the Flyers like 4years ago, that shit was tight. If anyone has a flik of that........post

eagles2.JPG

dope

[/b]

yo nise...mad props for that jawn....that brings out the EAGLES spirit in this town and thats what we need....they should let that stand....we r gonna kick the patriots asses on sunday...GO EAGLES

1st of all lemme just say thanks for all the positive feedback, not really what i expected but i guess im on the rite track so far. my only worry is that like someone said to me earlier today "everyone wants a philly graff movie but no one wants to contribute" so lets prove that shit wrong and all pitch in here....this city and the graff scene needs to be portrayed in the rite way and untill i feel it is this will never be on the shelves.

i mean this isnt just my film that im putting together this if everyones film if u got an opinion sugestion or just got flix u wanna see in there let me know! this film can only be as dope as everyone makes it and i know there is thousands of flix out there that i dont have.

anyone who send flix i will give u credit for ur contribution in the credits, one hand watches the other.

im thinking of just putting like a little 5 min segment with breaking and then all the raw footage on special features along with some live music performances from some local up and coming heads (reef the lost cause, kenneth masters, outerspace, and jedi if all works out, just to name a few.....) but this is a graff film and thats how it will look, it originally was gonna be a hip hop film but i gave up on that idea, we need a GRAFF VIDEO not a hip hop film.

Originally posted by CANTSTOPME+Feb 1 2005, 12:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CANTSTOPME - Feb 1 2005, 12:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by spacemanspif@Feb 1 2005, 01:18 AM

So how bout someone do a "Go Eagles" rooftop on 95. I remember Mase did one for the Flyers like 4years ago, that shit was tight. If anyone has a flik of that........post

eagles2.JPG

dope

yo nise...mad props for that jawn....that brings out the EAGLES spirit in this town and thats what we need....they should let that stand....we r gonna kick the patriots asses on sunday...GO EAGLES

[/b]

good looks on that eagles....... But thank your retardo receiver Freddie Mitchell for dumping more gas on the fire. We were gonna just beat you, now wear gonna smash yous with a frozen brick( and bust t.o's ankle again " if he plays".. Mitchell didn't know the names so here now you know, watch out for Rodney Harrison S, #37, Eugene Wilson CB #26, Asante Samuel CB #22, Willie McGinest LB #55, Mike Vrabel LB #50, and of course Tedy Bruschi LB #54......... TEETH DOWN Ya THROAT AND CRACKED RIBS IN Ya CHEST... PATRIOTS 05

MAd shit talk.... haha :haha:

big ups curve up high under tha bridge

Originally posted by Phillyheads**inc+Feb 1 2005, 03:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phillyheads**inc - Feb 1 2005, 03:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cheerleader@Jan 31 2005, 09:59 PM

just my opinion, but another messageboard is a complete waste of your time and energy

im not aware of this but have there been other philly boards and shit that have failed and died?...cause i most definitly dont want that shit to happen to me...

and to WallDecoratR, its just like this one but instead of having one thread the whole site is about philly...

[/b]

THEY ALL FAILED BECAUSE KIDS (LITERALLY KIDS) LOG ON AS REAL WRITERS TALKING ALL KINDS OF SHIT TRYING TO CAUSE BEEF FOR THEIR OWN ENJOYMENT. AND BECAUSE MAD INFO GET'S DROPPED ON THEM.

Originally posted by Ralph rock+Feb 1 2005, 01:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ralph rock - Feb 1 2005, 01:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by CANTSTOPME@Feb 1 2005, 12:35 AM

eagles2.JPG

dope

good looks on that eagles....... But thank your retardo receiver Freddie Mitchell for dumping more gas on the fire. We were gonna just beat you, now wear gonna smash yous with a frozen brick( and bust t.o's ankle again " if he plays".. Mitchell didn't know the names so here now you know, watch out for Rodney Harrison S, #37, Eugene Wilson CB #26, Asante Samuel CB #22, Willie McGinest LB #55, Mike Vrabel LB #50, and of course Tedy Bruschi LB #54......... TEETH DOWN Ya THROAT AND CRACKED RIBS IN Ya CHEST... PATRIOTS 05

MAd shit talk.... haha :haha:

big ups curve up high under tha bridge

[/b]

Its always good to have confindence in ya team... But I dont see no :yuck: Patriots walls lookin as Nise as that Eagles wall right there,

Thats the hot spot...

I really cant wait till we fuckin smash yall..you philly heads are gonna be shocked to see one of your home town heroes rock a PATRIOTS piece.....remember though fellas its all in good fun....." theres a little bet on the line".......

Originally posted by cpc620@Jan 31 2005, 11:08 PM

Theres a lil bet going on with the cat thats responsible for that eagles piece, you may see him rocking a PATRIOTS #1...IN philly.......but the sad thing is there is a chance youll have to see a Eagles #1 (that would suck).............the superbowl just got more interesting if you can believe that..........GO PATS....

what the fuck?

Originally posted by spacemanspif+Feb 1 2005, 01:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (spacemanspif - Feb 1 2005, 01:18 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

eagles2.JPG

dope

[/b]

fuck yeah.

Originally posted by drunk penis+Feb 1 2005, 07:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (drunk penis - Feb 1 2005, 07:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

eagles2.JPG

dope

fuck yeah.

[/b]

awesome shit!....go eagles

yo!mes i think you should do an interview w/ kadism,talk to him about the old days!!i have an article about anti- going after these vandals,(kadism)its got pics of kad tags, and bill bane standing next to it!!i can t see the video clip any help!my boy is working w /reef doing a beat for him,did you talk yo him yet? or jedi?

Originally posted by cracksmoka@Jan 30 2005, 02:05 AM

fucking snow... im buying a house down north.. fuck all this shit....

and you know how the fam do... The Greatest Ever...

UR CRAZY WHO WOULD WANT A CRIB IN NORTH PHILLY?

Y WOULD U WANNA MOVE BACKWARDS??

SHIT THEY SEE WHITEYS AROUND UR CRIB IS ALREADY PLOTTED ON

ID GET A CRIB IN THE SUBZ FCK PHILLY UP EVERYWHERE

AT LEAST I AINT SHITTIN WHERE I EAT N THIS SNOW SHIT

IS WHEN U KILL SHIT NO LITTLE WANNABE HUSTLAS OUT NO ONE EXPECT PEOPLE GETTIN REP