Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What do you mean by proxies"? do we use that against them or do they use it to track us??? Seriously, I don't know this language please educate us.

And for that tons of loot shit that's our tax money and they aint shy about using it against us. trust.

Originally posted by ShermHI+Feb 2 2005, 09:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ShermHI - Feb 2 2005, 09:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-selfishone@Feb 2 2005, 05:04 PM

We are the long-suffering, ever-faithful, punch-you-in-the-throat-if-you-dare-wear-a-Deion-jersey-within-10-blocks-of-where-the-Vet-once-stood Birds fans who have screamed patiently by as our hometown heroes lost not one, not two, but three NFC championship games in a row. We have stood by our beloved Iggles through the lean years. Never once during those long, Ty Detmer-ridden, championship game-losing seasons has our dedication to spewing well-thought-out vulgarities at opposing players, coaches, fans and referees been irresolute.

That, of course, is more than we can say about those bandwagon-jumping, Cliff Clavin-sounding, Larry Bird-loving, didn't-know-they-had-a-football-team-until-2001, Celtics-abandoning, "Is Steve Grogan still playing?"-asking Patriot fans. The same fans who are crowing about Boston being Titletown USA didn't realize they had a football team between the years 1985 and 2001.

nuff said  :haha:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

And thats a Philly sports fan 4 ya.....

Fuck them Patriots

[/b]

1. dont say anything about patience and loyalty for a hometown team- 4 yrs. is shit.

2. All of our Teams have done well over certain periods of time. how have all of yours done?

the city of BOSTON has been historically been known as a baseball city for the last century + . Dispite what has occured over the last 100 years, winning 5 world series between 1903 and 1918, then 1 world series in 86 yrs, Boston is RED SOX(regarding ^^^^^ shit). even though we hold the legends of the celtic Era, and the bruins Era, the Patriots also have been there for better or worse. Despite the Patriots past, THEY ARE FUCKING SHIT UP NOW and thats WHAT COUNTS.. since 2001, we have been The Team To Beat in the NFL. playing in 3 of the last 4 super Bowls, aint bad..??>>> What are you in the last 4 yrs again ????? .... HOW MANY SUPER BOWLS IN THE LAST 4 YEARS!! but were'nt you "NFC" CHAMPS??? no!! no you werent,,,, oh yah, you lost against teams that smothered you................

--------BUT NONE of that matters AT ALL.... We know whats in the past doesnt matter, makes no difference to the out come of the game, or what happens on the grid iron.... Sunday is what matters.

SO I HOPE ALL OF YOU WATCH, DRINK TO, EAT TO, SMOKE TO, AND ENJOY THE GAME( PATS RAPING THE EAGLES) :haha:

Dont drink too much, it will just be that much worse...

quote>

October 3, 1903: Before the start of game three of the 1903 World Series, Boston fans crashed the game by hopping over the fence and taking over the outfield. A melee ensued, with Boston police, the gatecrashers, and ticket holders all taking part. Police eventually used player's bats to help control the crowd but were never able to clear the field. The game was played, with an added rule that balls hit into the crowd were doubles.>

-----------beating birds with metaphorical bats,, batches :haha:

-PATRIOTS->

alright thats it, hold the fuck up right there... i let this dumb shit go on WAY To long now..... you fucking patriots fans shut your fucking, snooty ass wine-o bandwagon hopping mouths, you have 5 genuine football fans in your whole AREA, your team dosent even HAVE A city, there fan base are FRAUDS and you can keep talking all of that bullshit, we'll jst see on sunday... BUT DONT YOU DARE TRYY TO COME AT US LIKE PATRIOTS FANS ARE THE TRUTH.... this city is a FOOTBALL town... PERIOD. if you live here you know, we are the most passionate, ruthless, and intelligent when it comes to the game of football, everyone is scared to roll up to broad and pattison on a sunday, your precious little patriots included.... dont front like you have been to the depppths of losing, you havent SEEN drek like this city has, i for one have been there through rich kotite watched a contender go belly up in the middle of a season, i was at the vet during the buddy years, i cried each time they lost the championchip game, and i cried last week when they one as well... i mean i spent 2 FUCKING YEARS OF MY LIFE building the new stadium, so dont tell me about spports fans alright, take your precious red socks and go back out by the green monster with a hockey stick, green monster, kkinda ironic huh? and keep your eyes on jacksonville, cause around noon on saturday when your 12oclock news comes on and they show the sea of silver and green that is swarming around that town, maybe youll start to realize what this town is REALLY about... yall dont know nothing about football son, fall back or our governor will smack yall with a snowball... im out.....................

Originally posted by GucciCondom@Feb 3 2005, 12:58 AM

On the real, they can't just straight trace your IP address.

That shit costs tons of loot, and you usually only catch the FBI doing that shit. Plus all you need to do is use Proxies and they would have a hard time tracing your shit anyway.

Gucci/On The Nerd Tip

Anyone can trace a IP with the right knowledge and program. Not just the FBI, there are people out there with programs that can catch your IP.

And it dont even cost "Tons of loot"

you can download a variety of programs that track someone's i.p within seconds, but, after that, you have to know what to do with the i.p, if anyone really wants a rundown of what an i.p is they can get at me through p.m but honestly, its not something to worry about unless your dealing with the person without a trustable third party (12oz for example, isnt going to give up your i.p) if your signing up for shady message boards or submitting any kind of information to a website you dont trust...thats when i would start to be concerned, but if you are doing that then your probably not to concerned with being caught in the first place

amen brotha cracks amen :crying: them fagtriots aint got a chance i dont give a fuck how many ships they won..they dont have that genuine love for there sports(especially football)teams like us man..

Broad St Bullies till the end.. ONE TEAM.ONE CITY.ONE DREAM

aight now that im done being a bitch heres some randomness

jaba.jpg

jaba

pro.jpg

prozak

a1.jpg

a1 i guess :huh:

cre8.jpg

gr.jpg

grae

kr.jpg

kr

not to belabor this ip trace issue ... but I do believe if you look into this wonderful new confangled thing called the "patriot act" .... the feds no longer need to issue a warrant to obtain info about peoples internet usage. And on a site like this I wouldnt doubt if that has happened....considering people like to talk about gnibmob and stuff like that. Also correct me if I am mistaken but, under the patriot act, it also places the party responsible for giving up the info on the person in question under a gag order. Food for thought is all.

Originally posted by frijoles@Feb 3 2005, 09:35 AM

I do believe if you look into this wonderful new confangled thing called the "patriot act" .... the feds no longer need to issue a warrant to obtain info about peoples internet usage. And on a site like this I wouldnt doubt if that has happened....

yeah, and don't forget this probably isn't the only place all of us post. so they might get a nugget of info here and see if it relates to anything anywhere else on the internet where your name might pop up, or the names of some snitchy "friends" you might have. and that's exactly what just happened to a friend of a friend of mine. you really can't be too careful. the less we connect any info with the pictures we post the better.

Originally posted by Ralph rock+Feb 3 2005, 02:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ralph rock - Feb 3 2005, 02:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ShermHI@Feb 2 2005, 09:50 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-selfishone@Feb 2 2005, 05:04 PM

We are the long-suffering, ever-faithful, punch-you-in-the-throat-if-you-dare-wear-a-Deion-jersey-within-10-blocks-of-where-the-Vet-once-stood Birds fans who have screamed patiently by as our hometown heroes lost not one, not two, but three NFC championship games in a row. We have stood by our beloved Iggles through the lean years. Never once during those long, Ty Detmer-ridden, championship game-losing seasons has our dedication to spewing well-thought-out vulgarities at opposing players, coaches, fans and referees been irresolute.

That, of course, is more than we can say about those bandwagon-jumping, Cliff Clavin-sounding, Larry Bird-loving, didn't-know-they-had-a-football-team-until-2001, Celtics-abandoning, "Is Steve Grogan still playing?"-asking Patriot fans. The same fans who are crowing about Boston being Titletown USA didn't realize they had a football team between the years 1985 and 2001.

nuff said :haha:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

And thats a Philly sports fan 4 ya.....

Fuck them Patriots

1. dont say anything about patience and loyalty for a hometown team- 4 yrs. is shit.

2. All of our Teams have done well over certain periods of time. how have all of yours done?

the city of BOSTON has been historically been known as a baseball city for the last century + . Dispite what has occured over the last 100 years, winning 5 world series between 1903 and 1918, then 1 world series in 86 yrs, Boston is RED SOX(regarding ^^^^^ shit). even though we hold the legends of the celtic Era, and the bruins Era, the Patriots also have been there for better or worse. Despite the Patriots past, THEY ARE FUCKING SHIT UP NOW and thats WHAT COUNTS.. since 2001, we have been The Team To Beat in the NFL. playing in 3 of the last 4 super Bowls, aint bad..??>>> What are you in the last 4 yrs again ????? .... HOW MANY SUPER BOWLS IN THE LAST 4 YEARS!! but were'nt you "NFC" CHAMPS??? no!! no you werent,,,, oh yah, you lost against teams that smothered you................

--------BUT NONE of that matters AT ALL.... We know whats in the past doesnt matter, makes no difference to the out come of the game, or what happens on the grid iron.... Sunday is what matters.

SO I HOPE ALL OF YOU WATCH, DRINK TO, EAT TO, SMOKE TO, AND ENJOY THE GAME( PATS RAPING THE EAGLES) :haha:

Dont drink too much, it will just be that much worse...

quote>

October 3, 1903: Before the start of game three of the 1903 World Series, Boston fans crashed the game by hopping over the fence and taking over the outfield. A melee ensued, with Boston police, the gatecrashers, and ticket holders all taking part. Police eventually used player's bats to help control the crowd but were never able to clear the field. The game was played, with an added rule that balls hit into the crowd were doubles.>

-----------beating birds with metaphorical bats,, batches :haha:

-PATRIOTS->

[/b]

AASSSSSSS HOOOOOLLE! AAASSSSSSS HHOOOOOLLLE! .... Man I miss bein up in the 700th level at the vet ..good times good times...as for sunday well i cant wait to see wut our fans gunna do to all them pansy-ass fagtriot fans you kno how philly do..birds gunna house them pussies27-14

Originally posted by S N A 03@Feb 3 2005, 12:53 PM

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS A EAGLES PAGE

A FUCKIN INTERNET STEAL MY IP SHIT

OR A GRAFF PAGE

POST SOME PICS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alotta people just got that philly spirit but true this is a picture thread...these are old but wut the hell..ill scan new stuff next week maybe tmw depending on whether i get to a scanner or not

speedhand1.jpg

queseroverbird.jpg

exerandoutondoor.jpg

Dude by 'trace an IP' it is referring to taking your IP address and tracking down your home address from it. Not simply finding out someones IP. You can't do shit with an IP except hack into someones computer unless you have the resources of the feds to track that shit down. Finding out someones IP is simple, hell every mod on this site has access to your IP. It costs tens of thousands of dollars to trace an IP to a home address, maybe more. Google that shit though son, teach yourself some information.