Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"I really cant wait till we fuckin smash yall..you philly heads are gonna be shocked to see one of your home town heroes rock a PATRIOTS piece.....remember though fellas its all in good fun....." theres a little bet on the line"......."

just to let heads know, i was up in boston for a few days. nothing but gay kids up there. they don't even really like the patriots or football for that matter... GO EAGLES

AS FAR AS THE EAGLES GO:

I'm not really gonna sit here and egg on any Pats fans. Cause as corny as this may sound to yall: "Anything can happen, on any givin Sunday."

But this is what gets me through the nite: THE WEAGLES WIN IT!!!!!

I hope TO is on theeeee go and ready; we need him. Donovan is gonna need "TAH SCRAMBLE LIKE FUCKING RANDALL" and run with that ball. I think Westbrook is not only gonna return those punts but hopefully play the game of his life. Don't ever doubt our "D". Cause we got a mighty fucking fine line to protect McNabb. And if it is close (which it will be): I feel damnnn good about David Akers coming correct.

I think the whole Freddie thing is really kinda silly. It does makes me wonder why he would even bother to stir up a pot of beef with a bol allready down for head hunting?

Then again, you got the media that flips the script and makes is sound sooo much worse.

I duno if Freddie has even registered with 12 oz. Prophet yet? But if he did, "i got something for him": I really would'nt mind if you would just keep your mouth shut and catch an important pass or two. Freddie you are good. You are not and never will be the greatest. You iare not Ali. You are not TO. You is F. Mitchell (F DOT MITCHELL) However, I am feeling the mohawk.....

But Mr. Hollywood really needs to quit runnin his mouth until he can strait back it the fuck up. You feel me? Or maybe we all need to stop paying attention to him all together. Then again, why even waste my breath...he has pretty much burned his bridge with this city a long time ago so he can continue to jamm on it for all I care...Shine Freddie shine!!! He won't be here next year anyway.

Wait don't get me wrong: I want the Eagles to win more than anything in the whole wide world. Infact, everytime I catch the game on the HBO jawn, and I'm watching Donovan hold up the trophy, I start crying and get wayyy emo. So on that note: I hope Freddie plays "infredible."

Oh wait this just in: Maybe its all oneeee big old diversion. He's gettting in their depleted secondaries' head only to have TO to play the game of his career!!!!!

P.S. MORE OF YALLL, INCLUDING MYSELF, SHOULD GO OUT THERE AND DO SOME EAGLES STRAITS...

"I really cant wait till we fuckin smash yall..you philly heads are gonna be shocked to see one of your home town heroes rock a PATRIOTS piece.....remember though fellas its all in good fun....." theres a little bet on the line"......."

just to let heads know, i was up in boston for a few days. nothing but gay kids up there. they don't even really like the patriots or football for that matter... GO EAGLES

[/quote

Thats your opinion.....So you met everyone in boston, in a few days?? i think not.....why would you down a whole city on a message board......you internet tuff guys make me laugh.....cant wait for sunday night... GO PATRIOTS........