Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by cheerleader@Jan 30 2005, 01:39 AM

lmao @ digs:

also that clout is banging, esteme def deserves the exposure.

also the puzl interview, that dude is a serious monster, definition of savage.

i agree ESTEME def deserves it...i just wish they wouldve given more space to him. i mean he got a half page interview with two whole pages devoted to him.

while the PUZL interview was a great read, they gave him 11 pages of flicks and interview space...

just sayin, i wish they wouldve devoted more mag to ESTEME

Originally posted by iagainsti@Jan 30 2005, 07:31 AM

i agree ESTEME def deserves it...i just wish they wouldve given more space to him. i mean he got a half page interview with two whole pages devoted to him.

while the PUZL interview was a great read, they gave him 11 pages of flicks and interview space...

just sayin, i wish they wouldve devoted more mag to ESTEME

i only know cause i worked with the clout dudes on my interview, but it was estemes decision to go short...they had 5 pages slated for him. but still, that mag is in every tower in the country, and all over europe, he got a boatload of good exposure from it.

traveled around the city this weekend, forgot my camera tho, seen some dope shit, some1 post that hotkid water tower on 95 south, also seen sire,sik,kas,ideo, and abar shit....post up

also there a wall wit cense hands on the delaware ave exit, its behind the barrier, kinda hard to flick but post up if u got it

not flix sorry guys....but the next best thing....a philly graff video.....finally a sample for my video....

demo_img.jpg

ok, i have posted about the film i am puting together on the graff scene in philly and have asked for people to send me flix but everyone is sleeping on it, i know everyone on here is dedicated to portraying the philly scene so why not send in flix, i wanna show the scene for how it has been and how it is now and for me to do that i need tons of flix, i have a decent amount as well as live footage but if you want this movie to be as dope as it can be SEND ME FLIX because this shit is coming out either way so we might as well give philly the best name we can..... but anyway here is a little demo its about 3 mins and its a FLASH file, hopefully it will work, let me know......click the link below and lets get this shit started!!!!

im sure alot of heads are doubting me but shit is for real....

Exploit The Masses: history in the making DEMO

FILM DEMO

Guest newjack

video is looking good

hope you got some of the dudes getting it in pretty heavily

right now to though

how much breaking are you putting in there?

Originally posted by newjack@Jan 31 2005, 06:23 PM

video is looking good

hope you got some of the dudes getting it in pretty heavily

right now to though

how much breaking are you putting in there?

im open to sugestions....i have a ton of breaking footage but i duno how much i wanna use cause it is a graff video....