WHITE NOISE

Cracksmoka

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E@Dec 25 2004, 05:23 PM

closed.

This shit iritates me, you do it far too much. Stop thinking you have any power to order a thread being closed and why should this thread be closed anyway? It's a relevant thread about a relevant topic that people obviously want to talk about. Just because it's boring, doesn't mean it's violating any rules.

Hoblow/Bring back hating on tease.

Guest TresOne

White noise / EVP is pretty interesting and spooky stuff, but the movie is a fucking dive like no other.

I wish there was an insane asylum like that around my neck of the woods, that would be wicked to check out / photograph.

There's an oldschool closed down hospital near my girl's house, smack dab in the middle of an upper class neighborhood, but it looks fairly uneventful. I've been inside, and it's perfectly empty, except for a few operating rooms that are damn near fully stocked with shit.

Fun to poke around in, but never experienced any freaky shit while in there.

Guest platapie

there use to be a thread abotu 2 years ago of pictures of creepy ass places it was a awesoem thread i think it shoudl start again. someone post soem pics of that asylum if you got um sounds dope.

Originally posted by cornelius+Dec 26 2004, 06:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cornelius - Dec 26 2004, 06:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Chance Em Redy@Dec 26 2004, 02:29 AM

^^ I never heard of this place..Where is it located? Any more info on it? I wouldnt mind checking it out if its near.

it's in norwich, connecticut... i was in the next town over, groton, for a few years... a group of .

[/b]

Just in case you care, I don't know about others but your text is completely unreadable on my screen.

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega@Jan 10 2005, 04:40 PM

worst movie i've seen in the last year, there was hardly a plot and none of it made sense. Entirely too many unexplained things.

This sum's it up, awful film.

Archived