How about a BMEZINE picture thread?

-Rage-

Originally posted by High Priest@Dec 15 2004, 10:32 PM

Wow.. the image's of that dog's are the first thing's in a very very long time to actually get me pissed off .. why would you do that? Its bad enough to tattoo your own body with garbage, but putting tattoo's that resemble "NO FEAR" clothing line images on your dog is unforgivable.

Jesus Christ.

I'm serious. The more I think about the more it reminds me of a fucking pedophile. Lets exploit shit that can't fight back. FUCK THESE PEOPLE.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that animal tattooing is fuckin BULLSHIT. That's like tattooing your baby that cant stick up for itself and say no, i dont want it. I fuckin hate people like that..

Maybe i'll post my labret later. I wanted a vertical labret, but it wouldve looked pretty lame on me, so nope.

*edited, because i just read all of the pissed off replies about the dog tats, and couldnt agree more.

Actually after giving it second thought, not only do i feel that the owner's of those dog's should be shot in the face with a brick from a long 9 - id also like to say FUCK BME for putting that shit on the site. While im all for body modification, unless those photo's were put up with some sort of discouragment i.e. "these people are idiot's - this is cruel - dont do this etc." then BME is equally responsible for tolerating it , showing any type of support for animal mutilation is big no in my opinion.

*Sorry for spelling/grammer error's.

they have said this repeatedly, this particular one in reference to a fish being pierced:

"But let me strongly emphasize that I’ve published this interview for informational purposes only! I am absolutely not advocating the piercing of animals, and while William’s procedures on fish appear to have been a success that caused no apparent harm to Cornelius, attempting the same act on cats, dogs, and other animals is far more likely to result in them gnawing or scratching the piercing out, and injuring themselves in the process. If you care about your animals, please, very seriously consider how something like this will affect them.

If your dog wanted a piercing, I’m sure he’d ask you for one.

All life is sacred,"

They also make the point that if this really morally offends you, you should probably reconsider eating meat....

Archived