Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Beelkae...your hand is pretty nice, especially the "N". However, work on that throw (Yeh, I know Philly isn't big on throws). Stop your R from combining with your F, it looks like one big slop.

JimBand...your first bit was alright..it's got potential, but that other shit must go.

Yeah man you need help. My first suggestion is that you should practice simple letter sketches a lot more because your's is looking wack. Definatly get rid of that Y connecting to the N and E. My second suggestion is that you and other toys should review the previous 30 or so pages of this thread to see other toy's works, progressions, and the advice given to them, as it is useful. Also, on page 60 (I think) there is a link to the straight letter thread which you should check out.

Originally posted by Wink ONE@Apr 22 2005, 10:06 PM

Beelkae...your hand is pretty nice, especially the "N". However, work on that throw (Yeh, I know Philly isn't big on throws). Stop your R from combining with your F, it looks like one big slop.

JimBand...your first bit was alright..it's got potential, but that other shit must go.

thanks for the hand comment..nah on that throw your right i ran em together cause i wasnt payin attention..

Originally posted by freakeenyc@Apr 10 2005, 02:17 AM

30019ga.jpg

30028co.jpg

is this considered simple? disregard the colors. seriously.

dont use the tag freak... cause out of miami there is a well know writer... FREEK... and he gets down... hot stuff.. ill look for some of his work and try to post it up today.

Originally posted by dcstylez149@Apr 24 2005, 07:53 PM

opinion?!?!?

Picture007.jpg

what do i need to work on?

simple... step 1... make each letter be its own... step 2... unless you are collor blind... nothing should ever have that bad of a color scheme... ever... not even barf...

make the D... a D... make your N... an N.... the Y needs to look like one....etc...

good luck in the future.... lay of the colors for a bit... get the letters first... then do simple single to 2 color deals... with matching colors and a nice solid outline.... and go from there on.

gl

Originally posted by beelkaemoney@Apr 25 2005, 07:09 PM

wow :huh2: i dont think i ever seen someone paint in there backyard literally..how often do you buff and repaint that shit??

Well I paint both sides, I paint it prolly 8 times a week or more and I prime it down with brown every two weeks or so. Yeah, I'm in the air force in england so I stay praticed up on base so that when I go to london for trains and shit I can keep it clean,.....

stay up

free your mind crewski

chicago, london, amsterdam....2005

mennosaurus rex