Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo freak i suggest u dnt post bathroom tags cuz i used to do that and u dnt get the best response...the reason im replying is cuz FREEk is taken, i dnt care how u spell it, this guy is 38 years old and is a legend down here in Miami and i think is up in NYC too but i aint sure....jst givin u da heads up, peace and yeah remors ur shit doesnt belong here

Originally posted by Ripon@Apr 13 2005, 07:54 PM

http://freephoto-i.net/displayimage.php?al...11095&pos=-8579[/img]

I know it sucks, but i just started today.What do you think i have to work on?

well im not an expert ..but fer starters werk on maintainingthe same font...and same size....if ull look at the advice i got or any1 else will ever get is...try looking at basic stuff like the letters in keyboards...and trying to draw those....shit loads of times.

I don't wanna say nothing...supposedly it's your first day at writing..but...drop the arrows. Do NOT touch those arrows for a while. You need to work on simple letters. Make then even, straight and yea...too much to say..but hey if you stick to it youll get it down..dont be a toy and do it cuz you want to be cool..i know too many of those people..

Originally posted by Ripon@Apr 13 2005, 07:54 PM

http://freephoto-i.net/displayimage.php?al...11095&pos=-8579[/img]

I know it sucks, but i just started today.What do you think i have to work on?

You should work on not posting any of that anywhere on the internet until you've been practicing for another 800 days and actually have something that took more than two seconds and is worth anybody's time critiquing.

You also need more arrows.

Originally posted by EKSOxo@Apr 13 2005, 05:32 PM

there is only one ekso

hahah maybe spelled that way...theres a 'XO' in my town thats a raw ass bomber mad rep..try again brah!!!

look i aint here to bust yous guys balls but you new jacks have to realize people been doin graffiti for 30+ years now so nothing and i mean nothin you come up with is original..you just got to find a least liked name..but all simple popular words are taken..been taken actually so dont be an ass and start your graf career cause you never seen this before..dont ASSume shit!!

and this aint nyc in the 70's-80's where there was like 3 of everyone the only reason that shit was how it was cause of the fact of how fucking huge nyc is..each borough is like a city in itself but even still folks had problems..so i say again do some RESEARCH before picking a name....

peace...

Mr. EFGH<-----sometime IJKL depending on how i feel... :D

yes for real...most tags and crew names are taken...UNLESS YOUR THE REAL TSCREW get rid of da name cuz the real tsc which is here in miami has been doin colabs wit tats cru, yes i repeat the tats cru...theyre not a lil local crew so drop da name man....and no im not part of dat crew,peace

Originally posted by funetiklee+Apr 16 2005, 09:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (funetiklee - Apr 16 2005, 09:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>This is my first fill.

ptwall.jpg

[/b]

wow this is original..lets see theres about 16million sense's..theres one i know of that will smoke anything you got or will ever have youngin..

pcense5.jpg

bcense6.jpg

not spelled the same but this dude been gettin it for a LONG time so in closing...fall back..think up a new name..come back try again peash!!!

flix courtesy of www.filthadelphia.com

<!--QuoteBegin-StarzAbove@Apr 16 2005, 03:22 PM

We need a thread called YOUR TAG IS ALREADY TAKEN.

dont tempt me starz i was already thinkn about it...