Toys post here...

swif1

Originally posted by funetiklee@Apr 18 2005, 07:10 AM

emergin graffer,

who the fuck is relating a tag to Shakespeare. Get off the computer and get some real world experience.

I liked your critique of my fill. very constructive.

see u in the streets.

Ok. Let me reword this for you. Apparently you don't understand what it means to plagiarise. I was trying to make it easy to understand for some of you. And no I was not relating Shakespeare to a tag.

some people can relate it to copying shakespeare and just rewording it.

Same thing is going on. It's called plagiarising. Put it into context.

You want some feedback on your fill. Make your outline clean. Maybe its just the picture, but it looks like you went over it more that once. If you're going to do that. Then make it a little cleaner.

Now your telling me to get off the computer and get some real world experience? That makes no sense because you are sitting your ass on the computer asking people for advice on your fill. You should be the one getting your ass off the computer and practicing on your style. Im not putting you down or nothing I can see you have potential, but at least read what someone says and at least try to understand it before making some ignorant ass remarks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by domepiece@Apr 14 2005, 09:32 PM

sup, i just started late last year. tell me whats up:

<html>P1020324.jpgP1020405.jpgDIME

P1020294.jpgDIME

P1020162.jpgDIME

P1020137.jpgDIME

P1020076.jpgDIME

P1020140.jpgDIME

give me some good feed back

</html>

first thing. CHANGE YOUR NAME. THERE IS ANOTHER DIME.

LOOK IN THE DENVER 303 THREAD. OR ANY TRAIN LINE.

Tsc, Sense, Dime, Zero, Fire, Freek, Joker,...excetera. all of those tags are taken...if u think of a real word dats hotchances are its taken but u gota make sure its not taken by sum1 known....and yes starz dnt tempt me...if it werent for the fact it would be closed i would make a thread called "YOUR TAG IS TAKEN YOU COCK NAZI!"

and for those of u who find cock nazi as being gay, stupid, retarded, or even toyish for those who relate curse words to graffiti go suck my big, fat, cuban, dick!

HAHAHAHAHA seen? wow u must have no graffknowledge wat so ever...sorry to be a bitch cuz i normally aint but damn son u dun fuked up bad with that one...SEEN is one of the pioneers of graffiti in new york, ALL CITY, dat nigga was up everywhere!!!!!!just lettin ya know, peace

MeRiKoner...TUK.....Mr.Ik...Teachin Ur Kids

biggerthanlife.jpg

yeah, its taken, and he has more style than a lot of folks this site (myself included) can fathom.

holly3.jpg

hollywood sign.

dcstylez. im not very good, but ill help you with what i can. you need to go simple. a hot simple can burn so much, but its hard to do because without doodads and frills, all the flaws will show through. when you have a strong simple you have a strong grasp on letter structure

wow segway..u nailed it on the head, regardless wat people tell you a nice simple getup or burner can burn a peice..work on letter structure, not bitin anyone, and STYLE! ive noticed that the number one thing ppl like SEEN and older cats have on us newer cats is STYLE, style is key....and bump dat hoolywood sign, dats crazy

Originally posted by insane30@Apr 17 2005, 09:00 AM

yes for real...most tags and crew names are taken...UNLESS YOUR THE REAL TSCREW get rid of da name cuz the real tsc which is here in miami has been doin colabs wit tats cru, yes i repeat the tats cru...theyre not a lil local crew so drop da name man....and no im not part of dat crew,peace

FUCK MIAMI, every style down there sucks mad amounts of balls

hahahaha wow ionno wtf u been smokin but maybe u took 4/20 a lil overboard bitch! ionno where da fuk ur from and if its NYC den well i undersatnd the hating but at least most writers here can peice, and style? aint no other city dat has our style so stik ur lil arogant ignorant toy mind up ur ass where da fuken sun dnt shine!!!

and as for same names yeah there can be as long as one of them is not a king or naitonaly known,,,,and no crews cannot be repeated in my opinion, dats just gay so shut da fuk up u fuken asswipe

Originally posted by insane30@Apr 20 2005, 08:40 PM

hahahaha wow ionno wtf u been smokin but maybe u took 4/20 a lil overboard bitch! ionno where da fuk ur from and if its NYC den well i undersatnd the hating but at least most writers here can peice, and style? aint no other city dat has our style so stik ur lil arogant ignorant toy mind up ur ass where da fuken sun dnt shine!!!

and as for same names yeah there can be as long as one of them is not a king or naitonaly known,,,,and no crews cannot be repeated in my opinion, dats just gay so shut da fuk up u fuken asswipe

im not saying im king whatever im just saying miami has no style from what ive seen. i grew up in philly though so my standards are a little high. also your an idiot no even celebrates 4 20, cept you cause your a pot head. and an e-thug, sitting there talking like your gay little miami crew is anything. go look up some real crews, like SCS 127.

by the way fuk is spelled fuck........dumb ass

Originally posted by mischief brew@Apr 20 2005, 08:24 PM

no wait i take that back there is no style in miami, and differnt people can have the same name in differnt places. theres a sope in wash DC and a sope in philly. the only time there cant be two of the same is if oen is straight up bittin off the other

yea but you see the difference with that is the DC SOPE (r.i.p) was a BA-Burning America member with a lot of work in. mostly Fr8's but mad work..is well known..matter of fact in this case it does matter..that dude was known and got up all over the USA and owns that name in my opinion.. Philly SOPE got some spots in ok..but nothin to the magnitude of the DC SOPE(r.i.p)..so fuck that shit about to people can have the same name in 2 cities..2 shitty people can have the same name in 2 cities..but when one of them is GREAT im not so sure...

Originally posted by beelkaemoney+Apr 21 2005, 06:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (beelkaemoney - Apr 21 2005, 06:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mischief brew@Apr 20 2005, 08:24 PM

no wait i take that back there is no style in miami, and differnt people can have the same name in differnt places. theres a sope in wash DC and a sope in philly. the only time there cant be two of the same is if oen is straight up bittin off the other

yea but you see the difference with that is the DC SOPE (r.i.p) was a BA-Burning America member with a lot of work in. mostly Fr8's but mad work..is well known..matter of fact in this case it does matter..that dude was known and got up all over the USA and owns that name in my opinion.. Philly SOPE got some spots in ok..but nothin to the magnitude of the DC SOPE(r.i.p)..so fuck that shit about to people can have the same name in 2 cities..2 shitty people can have the same name in 2 cities..but when one of them is GREAT im not so sure...

[/b]

i know ive seen some of DC sopes work and it's ill, but then philly sope has been writing for a long time and he's a nice guy, but he has no idea there is another sope. also im sure theres alot of people with differnt names in differnt place. liek in philly there must be like 4 differtn tap's theres like 1 thats any good though

hey how bout before u start correcting me on my spelling and assuming i smoke listen to what i said....i dnt smoke, did for about a month 3 years ago and dats it, its stupid and gay in my opinion but w.e...most ppl here celebrate 4/20 to smoke their asses off, cmon they played bob marley in the announcements in my school yesterday..and as for being an e-thug dats just as stupid, u dnt catch beef online wit sum1 u dnt know(id post da pic but it sais ARGUING ONLINE IS LIKE THE SPEICAL OLYMPICS, NOMATTER WHO WINS, YOUR STILL RETARDED. ionno what miami cats uve seen but in my opinion theres mad style and im not just sayin dat cuz im form here cuz i think there style in alot of places and philly is one of them....as for my spellin its online man, if u understand wat im sayin then dnt correct me, im not in enlgish writing an essay.

Originally posted by insane30@Apr 21 2005, 02:11 PM

hey how bout before u start correcting me on my spelling and assuming i smoke listen to what i said....i dnt smoke, did for about a month 3 years ago and dats it, its stupid and gay in my opinion but w.e...most ppl here celebrate 4/20 to smoke their asses off, cmon they played bob marley in the announcements in my school yesterday..and as for being an e-thug dats just as stupid, u dnt catch beef online wit sum1 u dnt know(id post da pic but it sais ARGUING ONLINE IS LIKE THE SPEICAL OLYMPICS, NOMATTER WHO WINS, YOUR STILL RETARDED. ionno what miami cats uve seen but in my opinion theres mad style and im not just sayin dat cuz im form here cuz i think there style in alot of places and philly is one of them....as for my spellin its online man, if u understand wat im sayin then dnt correct me, im not in enlgish writing an essay.

hah wow your actually a cool person, i couldnt agree with you more. there is style there just not the kind i like. meen i love nothign more then a fucking tall print, and thats just not miami soo yeah

i know ive seen some of DC sopes work and it's ill, but then philly sope has been writing for a long time and he's a nice guy, but he has no idea there is another sope. also im sure theres alot of people with differnt names in differnt place. liek in philly there must be like 4 differtn tap's theres like 1 thats any good though

But you see thats the problem..originality is key and the 4 of them are missing the point...dont get me wrong there have been instances where 2 writers wrote the same thing in a city..but they had theyre own part of the city wrecked..found out about the other guy..prolly rapped to him/her<<for all my female bombers ;) )and they came to some agreement..this happens every now & then..but in MOST cases one of them just plainly gets fucked up by the other..both physically and none of there work will live..till one of em changes the name or even worse one of them gets seriously hurt..and i didnt even factor in what theyre crews might do...shit gets real gritty over a word...and dont get it fucked up and try and hide behind chatrooms and shit cause people will find out where your from and come and pay a visit!!!

none of this is directed to you mischief..im just making general statements on shit ive seen happen...

peace..

Originally posted by insane30@Apr 22 2005, 08:06 AM

wow beelkaemoney i couldnt of said it better myself but damn if ppl find u online and come visit u, dats pretty gay

trust me..i know of people who do..they make visits to your city..eradicate your shit and roll out..or they know who you are and know someone that knows you..and thats when it really get good...