Toys post here...

swif1

hmm... not to be a jerk, but do you REALLY need advice on that? You said ur R is whack. So why post it? Why not do something that YOU like? If you think it sucks the why fucking post it. I just see people posting shit that obviously took them 2 mins and obviously sucks. Work. Work. Work. Practice man. Its an artform. I'm not trying to say that I am the greatest or that this isn't a good place to get advice. But why not really TRY? TRY and do a nice sketch or w/e, people can't just hand you a good style. You need to practice. Come up with the best shit that you can do THEN post it. This isn;t directed at you but everyone. good luck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m@Apr 11 2005, 07:24 AM

directed towards freak

YOUR LETTERS DO NOT HAVE TO CONNECT TO EACH OTHER FOR IT TO LOOK COOL. KNOCK IT OFF. space them evenly, make sure your bars are all the same, goddammit, read what i told the last kid, same exact stuff applies to you.

aite i see wat ur saying... so wats ur feeling abt the first pic.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m@Apr 11 2005, 07:24 AM

directed towards freak

YOUR LETTERS DO NOT HAVE TO CONNECT TO EACH OTHER FOR IT TO LOOK COOL. KNOCK IT OFF. space them evenly, make sure your bars are all the same, goddammit, read what i told the last kid, same exact stuff applies to you.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m@Apr 11 2005, 04:56 AM

well, theres spots where you need a little work, but nothing major, your shit doesnt really belong in here, congratulations.

your 'm's are messed up.. on the first pic and on the throw.. make the lines even and your throw up 'm' is really big..maybe make it smaller and more even..

Originally posted by freakeenyc+Apr 11 2005, 05:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (freakeenyc - Apr 11 2005, 05:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MLTf4nt0m@Apr 11 2005, 07:24 AM

directed towards freak

[/b]

not much to say about it really, i'd recomend not making the 3-d so rediculous but its not bad. for what it is its okay, keeping it simple.

althought I expected the man I don't care I was the first Phame attitude I was wrong! HaHa Thats the KNOWN phame of nyc there is also another phame.

What new writers should do to see how original they are go to GOOGLE IMAGES then type GRAFFITI (name of tag) and see what comes out. When I enter mine only My stuff comes out.

Originally posted by phameousONE@Apr 12 2005, 09:57 PM

im moving to the east coast, (upper east0 and plan on killin it, would there be confustion bettween us? and is he stilll writing?

you the only phame :huh2: wow how could you think that..well i guess its common nowadays though..KIDDIES DO SOME RESEARCH THIS IS THE PERFECT PLACE..SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH!!(not singleing you out but) heads pick names that have been used 15X over..spell it a lil different and call it there own..come original as possible..grab a dicitonary and find the most odd word you like and run with it....

HERES A PROJECT FOR YOU-just look at some of these posts(names) use the search button on here and see how many times you see that shit used in some town or country for that matter..see how much rep these folks got or what type of reactions there shit draws when it gets posted-..

Now...that PHAME got a long time on you..it doesnt matter if he still writes just for the simple fact that he caught mad rep off that name and all anyone will ever see you as is a toy usin a proven writers name..plus youll get fucked up if they catch you..none of your shit will ever and i do mean ever live!!!..but if ur serious about this move and not just talkin you will see for yourself..shit gets real gritty..real quik out here..for no reason..just my 2 cents..peash

MR. ABCD<---sometimes EFGH...see silly but different...

wondeful, ANOTHER phame, these kids in my city we're going heads up over that name, stupid beef, hahahaha, its funny you toys dont realise there are FUCKING BILLIONS of writers out there, good luck writing something no one else has got, or writen or thought of before. few acceptions.