Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
fucking hilarious. i mean they've got me beat. a drag queen and a retarded german sheppard. i would never been able to pull that off. i'd fucking die laughing if someone honestly tried to call my cards for biting "fandango."

duse --you should start a crew called CFC (like the things that fuck up the ozone layer). "Cumberland Farms Crew."

lol i didnt sayt biting, just specifying which ones i was talkin about

nah im all the way over in New Zealand haha but ive been told a few times on this sight bought Alert from Boston, but as far as im concerned, we are in different countries, we have different styles, we just share the same name so im going to keep on doing my thing, but thanx for the comment but im going to keep posting in here until im a little more happy with my style, but its getting there... slowly lol

C Da Skill --you need to put in a lot of work man. i'll give you the same advice i gave wease, look at more graff. study it and absorb that shit so letter structure is all you think about. that HASE piece doesn't really work. you need to look at the motion and placement of your letters. that drawing is very sloppy, and you need to clean it up. my advice, make those lines thicker and give them cleaner edges. it looks like you had the shakes when you were working the pen. control your hand more, focus on precise lines and edges. keep going with the simples.

WEASE --stay away from sharp edges right now. from what you've posted, i think you work better with rounder edges. try and do some fat bubble letters for a little while. look up throwies or outlines on here. you'll probably find some good inspiration. if you need some direction, as to where to find some inspiration --let me know and i'll point some out.

ASE --i like that 3D, but i agree with alert. drop the heart out of that piece. it's not needed. i agree with you about that connector from the S to the E. if you take that out, and the heart, it's a really good piece. definitely keep at it and post more.

BOUNCING --that L looks like a C. take out the top accent on that, and the extra extension on the E, and that piece is looking good.

i think you're round edge letters work more than the sharp edge posts. as for artists to look for?

FELON

TWIST

GIANT (mike giant) he's a fucking master of bubble styles.

those are three of my favorites when it comes to clean bubble styles. there are so many people that rock good bubble letters though. i just can't think of any more right now. i'm fucking tired.

like i said, throwies is a good place to look on this forum.

anyone who comes into the fucking "toy thread" to talk shit --is most likely a fucking toy themselves. and if they have skill, and come in here to talk shit, than obviously they're a fucking idiot. this thread is for people just starting out, so if you need to talk shit to those below you --you probably weren't loved enough as a child. go hug your fucking pillow, faggot.

just a reminder, everyone starts out as a fucking toy.

wease, i like these a lot better than the sharp edged post. definitely look at some inspiration, and throw down on paper. take some time to work on the letters individually. sit and doodle on just the W for a little bit. push it around, beat the shit out of it, make it look dirty, then clean. just play with your letters for a while, and get a feel for them. just keep at it, you'll progress faster than you think.

also, nicholas ganz put out that big ass book "world graffiti" (or something). it's pretty popular, you can get it at borders or barnes and nobles. well, he also put out a book called "woman of graffiti." the title says it all. maybe you'd like to see what other woman are doing in the graff scene. just thought i'd let you know about that. check his name on amazon --you should be able to find it.