Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
swif1

Toys post here...

cap who? post flicks, i've seen a's used somewhat like that but never similar. and tha blob thing, i been rockin that since junior high, and i'm sure there's tons of writers that use it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

cap who? I've been rocking that since junior high!

Zesto runs out of this thread screaming...

Guest focus
Originally posted by --zeSto--

cap who? I've been rocking that since junior high!

Zesto runs out of this thread screaming...

i'll join you in a sec. first . . .

this cap

http://www.lounge37.com/users/throws_cap1.jpg'>

and beleive me he was rocking shit before your parents ever dreamed of having you. i'm sure your mom just rolled in your dads wet dream anyways.

and how is it that you can have over 500 posts and never heard of cap?

wow the internet is killing all that is good.

hahahahahhaha

holy pre-shrunken purple spandex batman! i'll be damned, that does look somewhat alike. i straight freehanded that shit. maybe i seen it in letters one day, and just processed that when i was drawin...i dunno, and to tell you the truth i could really care less. i'm sorry im under-educated on the history of graffiti and i can't draw for shit. no diss intented on cap's behalf, his shit is much ill. i grovel at his feet! i was talkin about the blob since junior high. oh, and my 500 posts still makes me cool right? :confused:

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by dai

no diss intented on cap's behalf.

that's the whole point... CAPONE is UNdissable.

It true, you cant touch him. He doesn't diss, he is the diss.

Focus... check your mail

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

Hey, DAI..... do you think CAP wants his "A" back any time soon?

hilarious.:mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican:

i don't really like that either uneek...he looks like a midget with down syndrome trying to shit out more gats and clips...

hey ratheruneek, you really suck, and im trying to be nice. your character looks like webster, a pissed off webster because his arms are so small, second your letters suck beyond belief, and why do toys always put guns and knives and shit next to their characters? you're not hard, give up now and kill your self.

thanks....

I really appreciate all the feedback but i really doesn't matter. I know that I am a very talented artist and that is all that matters. o stop hatin andget off the jealousy kicks and your lives will be a lot less sad....eat a dick.......

HAHAH lol cap does want his A back lol.

yo swif for 4 months that aint bad.

you jsut gotta keep rpacticing and shit

i dont like your tag tho swif is common you shoulmaybe come up with somethign more creativ eand original.

whayever dog jsut a thoguht

Swif, your first thing was good for a start. Keep working on developing a style, it did look a little cliche. Your handstyle is nice too. Try putting some 3d on your letters for some variety and stuff.

Guest tears*uno

Re: thanks....

Originally posted by ratheruneek

I really appreciate all the feedback but i really doesn't matter. I know that I am a very talented artist and that is all that matters. o stop hatin andget off the jealousy kicks and your lives will be a lot less sad....eat a dick.......

hahahah ...keep boostin that ego chief

Guest focus

that character kinda reminds me of gary coleman, tugging his small ass dilz. why are his hands on his cock? why the guns? are you saying you're some ill gangsta or some shit? the letters aren't bad but the character is hella unproportioned.

that last swif is ok, give it some three d, not too much though, let those letters come through.