Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Toys post here...

Dude. . . Swif i really dig your stuff, awesome for only 4 months, i'm just getting into all of this, i have been sketching for a little while now, some pieces in portland maine inspired me, any advice for a newby?¿ i will try and put some of my sketches up as soon as i can i would love and tips, adivce on my shit once i get it up. .Later.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bode characters always add that finishing touch...

@Ray40    

Well, the tried and true method is learning straight letters really well. Based on the first few pages you posted I’d say you’re obviously putting in the effort on that end, but I would encourage you

Posted Images

Guest ><////*>
Originally posted by ratheruneek

smok.. I don't wanna be a dick.But STOP biting from "the great" Dondi White.......

i hate this double standard in graffiti. you dipshits preach "learn the old school dawg" but then when fools do you fucking bitch about it! make up your mind!

KEEP ROCKING SMOK

Originally posted by NILE

Dude. . . Swif i really dig your stuff, awesome for only 4 months, i'm just getting into all of this, i have been sketching for a little while now, some pieces in portland maine inspired me, any advice for a newby?¿ i will try and put some of my sketches up as soon as i can i would love and tips, adivce on my shit once i get it up. .Later.

thanx,

practice practice practice.

start off easy.

hit up the yard.

practice your hand.

etc etc etc.

im also a toy myself.

holy pre-shrunken purple spandex batman! i'll be damned, that does look somewhat alike. i straight freehanded that shit. maybe i seen it in letters one day, and just processed that when i was drawin...i dunno, and to tell you the truth i could really care less. i'm sorry im under-educated on the history of graffiti and i can't draw for shit. no diss intented on cap's behalf, his shit is much ill. i grovel at his feet! i was talkin about the blob since junior high. oh, and my 500 posts still makes me cool right?

dude you should just jump off a bridge.

TOY UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/illmaticrhymez/AMP%20-%20RaGE.jpg'>

spent a whole lotta time on that

i kept changin it too much

wanted to add 3-D but couldnt find a good

perspective point so i was like fuck it

ne wyz

suggestions are always welcomed...

(note that this is a toy's work who's

only been writin say.. 2 or 3 months)

i've got some utha shit that i might post