Toys post here...

swif1

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey, sag, you just need to go simpler... it looks like a throwup gone bad.. not to be rude.. i have faith in you ;) but try bar letters so you can get the feel of the structure, better... just my thoughts.. goodluck

i used to use a lot of arrows too. One day i tried to do sketches without using one arrow so i could focus on the letters, did that for a long time. Now i cant put arrows in. I think they make my sketches look cheesey, or toy. They look good in everyone elses though.

Originally posted by Scrabble

i used to use a lot of arrows too. One day i tried to do sketches without using one arrow so i could focus on the letters, did that for a long time. Now i cant put arrows in. I think they make my sketches look cheesey, or toy. They look good in everyone elses though.

yeah... me too...

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/shor/images/nast2__colored_.jpg'>

this was my first sketch.. i use to draw with my friend when i was like 10 thinking i was cool but this was when i started to really get interested.. about the end of last summer.

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/shor/images/oze1.jpg'>

sure, ditch that fake me out 3d style, make the leters straight and in order, practice that alot, then develop on letters.

ie. make your letters fit inbetween this space first

------------

------------

get it? practice simple straight forward approaches, learn those letters, how they are formed etc... then keep on sketching.