Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

http://unixpunx.org/albums/album05/Blackbook_Manik006_Black.sized.jpg'>

Out of all the "pieces" you just posted, I like this one the best. The letters are pretty nice. [that can is pretty fucked though] Anyways, it looks good because it's simple and it's in black and white. I suggest making ALL your pieces black and white for a while. The colors you chose for that first one.... isn't .... very.... good. It seems to me that you don't have a wide selection of colors.

Practice Makes Perfect.... or so they say

MELK

Originally posted by toad_AAA

KIDSTER HOW DO YOU DO THAT SHIT WITH THE PICTURES NOT LIKE MONA WHERE U WRITE ON THEM BUT LIKE YOU WHAT DO YOU DO AND HOW DO YOU PUT THEM IN YOU BLACK BOOK LIKE THAT

PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS

what up toad?¿? i cut the pics out of mags or whatever and i jacked my lil cousins my cousins elmer glue cement brush thing just paste it on the page in my blackbook, used sharpies and they covered up the pic pretty cool, and used a paint marker for the inline.

i meant to do more in the background wit this one:

kidster1.jpg

and this one after i pasted i cut out the blank space on the second page wit this one...

kidster3.jpg

im kinda new here and didnt want to step on any toes... dont know if i'm fresh enough to be in other sections....