Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
77ddd383.jpgis this lame?? its not a sketch on whitline paper, its actually in a medium most of u never make it too.. im just tryin to tell these lil homies if ur gonna do it, do it wit some respect on a real pad. christmas is comiin... u guys know wat to ask for. oh... and that last radar is fresh! just unconnect the top of the A to the R and thats a keeper!! theres some positivity!

77ddd383.jpgis this lame?? its not a sketch on whitline paper, its actually in a medium most of u never make it too.. im just tryin to tell these lil homies if ur gonna do it, do it wit some respect on a real pad. christmas is comiin... u guys know wat to ask for. oh... and that last radar is fresh! just unconnect the top of the A to the R and thats a keeper!! theres some positivity!

This Is Very Nice! The Letters Could Use A Bit More Work, But That Fill Is On Point!

Kilo, one bad thing about the majority of the letters is that none of the bars are really connected, but I'm assuming that you're going to do something about that eventually...If not, you should.

A - The middle bar is awkward. Too thick I think. The top of the A seems too thin. The two bottom extensions is weird.

B - Theres something about the top left of the B...I don't know what though. Besides that, I really like it.

C - There's too much empty space. Try making the bottom bar a little longer, and have it come back up. Also, do one of those kick up things on the top...If you know what I mean

D - Love it. Maybe make the top right just a wee bit thicker.

E - <3

F - Just clean it up and it's illy

G - I wouldn't have the middle bar go through to the left side of it. Also, make the bar that goes from the bottom of the backbone to the middle bar thicker.

H - Pretty sick. Make the top right a wee bit thicker too.

I - Rework it...

J - Take away the bits, and maybe just make the whole letter a little wider.

K - Almost awesome. Make the bar from the upper right bar to the middle bar a little thicker. Maybe make the backbone a little thinner. Also, try adding an extension off the bottom left of the backbone.

L - Maybe make the bottom a little thicker.

M - It feels too cramped.

N -I like it. Maybe add a small extension to the left off the bottom of the backbone.

O - It's shaped kinda weird. Maybe try reworking it.

P - Dope. Again, maybe an extension to the left off the bottom of the backbone.

Q - Sick. Make the crossover thing a little thicker maybe.

R - The top feels a little too thick and cramped. Also, try the same extension off the bottom left of the backbone.

S - I'd say rework it to make it work with the rest of the style. Like, I like it, it's just really different from all of the other letters.

T - Really weird. Try reworking it.

U - Awkward and small...Try widening up the entire letter and making the bottom bar thicker.

V - I dig it.

W - Make the bars from the bottom to the middle bar thicker, and it'll be ill.

X - One of the best X's I've seen. Just maybe try making the top right a little further to the right.

Y - Doesn't really look like a Y...Might just be because the middle bar isn't actually connected anywhere. It almost resembles a K right now. And redo the bottom. Make it thicker and more slanted

Z - Try doing the bottom right like the bottom right of the L.

Just my 2 cents. Take it, leave it, take some, it's whatever. I like your style. Got any own name pieces to post? I've probably seen some, just haven't noticed.

Good job on this shit though man.

Amef - Fix the M and A, and clean everything up.

Aspek, keep the middle bars of all of your letters on the same level.

Sunk and Jeg, keyboard letters. Please and thank you.

Radar, dopeness. Keep it up.

5267289576_9b8b518cd1_z.jpg

Can I get some crits, and also some ideas as to what to do for a background?

jeg you took it kinda like a man at first, but you're way too arrogant for real. do you not see the bullshit that is your structure? the random juts and go-nowhere extensions? you are crazy trash, and no k00l f1ll br0 will make up for that... and no full white "OG GRAFF N DANCE WHITE PAD BLACKBOOK" is going to make your sketches nice. grab a notebook and DO SIMPLES!

(btw i do and am not dope or claiming by any means)