Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

um, for the simple, you're prolly tired of hearing this, but make your letters outta bars when you're first starting out. it really helps your shit line up right. and remember to keep them the same size and parallel to themselves.

as for the hand, scrap that and just write your name in your own handwriting as neat as possible and go from there.

162858_1762630830527_1381787562_31918003_950332_n.jpg

radar: looks dope..

speak: them simps are phresh... play around with the spacing and dont be afraid to have them overlappin completely..

mosk: not really feelin the bottom two..

dry wrench: i agree with hippos comment.. you gotta put some more time into it and ink it to bring some attention to it... i cant really read it that well if its just a sketch..

thanks.and i didnt think you could get a good enough view of my face from that pic.other than my race and the fact i wear glasses yyou wouldn be able to recognize me on the skreets.

idk im still feelin like their kinda weak so im gonna keep practicing for a while...

naw i know i was just bein a bustin balls not tryin to be a dick does that say sasquatch farts btw?

Phere, I think you're better off sticking with PHERE as your tag name; you've really mastered it in the past, and in my opinion, your work with BYES isn't as smooth as your work with PHERE.

I'm not saying it isn't a nice sketch, because it is, but I don't feel that it's as nice as your work used to be...

my last two pieces..

165415_1760477176687_1381787562_31914761_614904_n.jpg

165345_1761855371141_1381787562_31916684_2612252_n.jpg

minor x byest collab..

i changed my name cuz i my exchange pieces where comin out better than my phere pieces..

so i was hopin if i changed it again i would progress much faster cuz truth be told i ran out of P and H ideas... lol..

also.. big ups to Alts, Shaken, Redeye and everyone else who helped me shape my style here on 12oz over the years...

• Like 2