Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that right there is why you shouldn't be handing out advice daku...

those tags are horrible

they are way over the top in the worst way

while on the other hand radar's tag is simple and to the point

yea its not a crazy philly tag or something over the top like that

but it is also not pretending to be something its not

radar keep it up man you are going to be killing it here soon

daku... if anything you should be learning from radar

not trying to give him advice on things you dont understand yet

radar what i would do is spread your letters a tad bit and take advantage of the caps your using... daku just try to write your name like you would normally your style and flow of a hand comes from your actual penmanship... think like bubbly and girly but still gutter and dirty... and dont do those hearts there is no love in that for you yet...

newest thing ive done in awhile and it aint nothing different...

101201-172058.jpg

radar - as said, the first one is the best...

daku - go way simpler, as was said...

noe - nice black fingernail polish br0, haha... seriously those are a lot better, i like the 3rd one down the best, but i also have a somewhat similar style to that i guess so i dont know... id keep workin with those simples and slowly expand on them...

pos - you need consistancy! keep doing simples, you need the practice so that your lines will be cleaner, your letters will be evenly spaced, etc... and i cant crit your hands cause i hate most philly hands anyway...

also, can anyone help me out with any crits/advice on my previous post?

(and im not zorb unfortunately, haha, its an exchange... )

thanks freak, i did the middle one first and tried to improve some on the top one, but still dont quite like it... think the middle one may be better if i thinned the circular loop on the B (kinda like how the pen inside it is) i feel this would balance out the piece more, and yeah, maybe define that r leg better... do think this would improve it or is there another direction im completely overlooking?

and yeah redeye thats an exchange w/ that zorb...

Yeah, that N is fucked. but besides that, the structure is still on, unless I'm blind..

I sketched a better N in the sketch I recently started. So whenever I get around to inking that I'll post up.

Aspek, work on your flow and watch the widths of your letters. They vary way too much.

Anef? Do simples....