Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

SPEAK: make your lines cleaner, but i guess you can learn that with practice.

those aren't exactly simples, they are more like bubble letter. just keep workin with letter structure

ROLIN: damn that second sketch is good, keep it up

keep the L a bit more spaced out from the I, it could almost read Roun

Rolin- nice

speak: go simpler man, and make your letters closer

shits wack

You should try out some simples too man.

Just get your letter structure down, cause i don't know if that says Euros or Eukos

ROOT_PL: funny how your throws an handsyle kick ass, but your letters don't seem to evolve.

try out something different too. i like that 4th sketch thou

sorry not everyone is born with super graffiti king skills like you. fuck outta here

Yeah everyone starts somewhere but if u. Don't know something u don't call ur self a retard y is graff any different I see people in seattle and san francisco oakland portland doing horrible graffiti and they get respect because there down I'm just sayin don't down your self why would anyone good wanna take u under there wing if u think of yourself as toy

well topleftcorner is obviously a bit dense, I nega propped him and he tried to return them but gave positive props gotta love it when idiots do that.

The reason people post here is beacuse they are learning, they get crits, they aren't good enough to post in the main sketch thread, it hardly takes a genius to work that out!