Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo, that top zote is Nice man! They're all good but i esp feel that top one!

Keep workin with that man, nice old-school feel, strong structure.

Hak, thanks for those hands especially. Gives me some new ideas.

phere, the v should kick to the right at the bottom like the rest of the letters, unless you want to change up the whole word.

It looks good though man.

some good shit i see, like the MUM pres:

ju77.jpg

^^ any notice any areas i fuked up on this that i cant ;)

Criminal simp nice,sank, zote phere nice shit

shaken: just want to be honest dont think that style is pushing you in the right direction, i think the extensions and too big below and look forced, and the letters arent flowing too well. cant see any rubbings out you constructing your ltr from bars?

SN851444.jpg

i'm happy enough wit this since it's kinda a new style

the N doesn't fit with the rest, since it's more curvy while the others are more rigid and block like. but i like all of the letters still, just make the N fit with the rest, or the rest fit with the N cause it's lookin good hahah. also i think the S and A are too far apart, bring em a little closer together.

i might start sketching again soon.. i got nothin better to do. i'm stuck at home with the fucking swine flu haha :(

root_pl the extensions you are trying to do are sort of beyond your level, and also mine... I suggest you go back to doing simple letters with minor extensions, and making your name LEGIBLE which is prolly the most important part of graffiti, it all refers back to the name...