Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yea, I'm probably nt gonna post pics here anymore, but will still come in and give some crits or whatever.

How much of the site do you guys look at? Always worth looking at some obscure stuff in Brickslayers, don't bite but good to see what people are doing around the world.

idk if someone already said this but your characters have a VERY STRONG LIKENESS to someone that is a known writer that i wont put out there so dont bite take ur shiz and work it out to fit your own style not some1 elses. sorry dude idk if u even will read this but it needed to be said

idk if someone already said this but your characters have a VERY STRONG LIKENESS to someone that is a known writer that i wont put out there so dont bite take ur shiz and work it out to fit your own style not some1 elses. sorry dude idk if u even will read this but it needed to be said

Out of all the comparisons that people note.. i never see any of them. people have said his shit looks like AROEs, and RIMEs. I don't see it.

379482892_graff020.jpg.7c3febc1e986f747687b92eed9cbf33c.jpg

1458266998_graff021.jpg.b96e03396aa7e6a16660a9350b8ffbb7.jpg

1201509226_graff0142_001.jpg.7983cba0668472795314d61abb6517ed.jpg

1634898487_graff017.jpg.75a9d1e7361d7178b40337206f77b5b7.jpg

1833445034_graff0182.jpg.d8bbdabd5ad7bfcd1bf44c6788f414af.jpg

Recneps and Rolin are doing some good stuff in here though, keep up the good work

DSC02413.jpg

I know I said I wouldn't post in here, but wasn't really feeling this one

I wouldn't have posted it either pussy shits garbage learn some culture be for u try to teach this shit isn't even about art sure everyone wants to produce quality work but u are missing the point ur not a writer .tell ur wife I said hi chump and half the shit I saw on this page if done in the streets wouldn't look bad

damn, looking at the last page it seems to me that this thread has almost become a fucking cummunity itself.

PHERE: good color scheme, like rolin said, that H is almost an N. I like that fade on the 3d part.

makes it look like it really had a light shining back there.

fuck, i haven't sketched anything in 2 weeks. anyone has some tips or something to get over this?

I don't bite anything, not that I care for your opinion, there are only so many ways to draw certain things, my characters are just something for fun, I don't paint chars they are just drawn in a book for a change from lettering.

If you accuse someone of biting you really should provide some kind of evidence rather than just bitching because I annoyed one of your friends.

topleftcorner - cry some more

I don't bite anything, not that I care for your opinion, there are only so many ways to draw certain things, my characters are just something for fun, I don't paint chars they are just drawn in a book for a change from lettering.

If you accuse someone of biting you really should provide some kind of evidence rather than just bitching because I annoyed one of your friends.

topleftcorner - cry some more

Not talkin about me I don't know him

sorry I didn't mean you specifically I have probably annoyed a few people on here, but the main jist was if you accuse someone of biting then show proof, it isn't like all my chars are the same, I try and make every one different, so if things look similar that is purely coincidence also due to the fact I try an make them all different he could at least point out which one he is talking about.

There are so many writers in the world, how do I know if I have even ever heard of him

criminl: lovin your simples man. and i agree the lower left one is killer.

thanx for da crits. and when i drew it i had a feelin people where going to think it was a n but everytime i changed it it ruined the flow so i just stuck with it.

Thanks! I think it's the 3D that separates it from the others. I'll keep working on it.