Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

first off unless your like eight or so this isnt exactly rocket science, you need to start figuring stuff out on your own.

Letter structure.

take a look at a simple yet classical font. like the typeface here on 12oz.

times new roman for instance...

your name...or whatever...MIGO migo. study the structure of the letters, they are made up of simple shapes, ie. bars. look at them like shapes, all drawings can be broken down into simple shapes then built upon.

your girl drawings need work but at least you are drawing. If you arent old enough to get into a life drawing class try picking up some anatomy books and studying the figure it will really help you along the way, I reccomend any book by Bruce Hogarth amongst others.

anyways hope this helps...keep on keeping on.

I don't know why I look in here. I just get frustrated. I want all you kids to come over to my house for a bar b Q, I'll show you the way of the force, we have some beers, paint the boards in the yard and schudule the next meating.repeat.... Eventually you'll kick ass and know all the secrets of the sword, then i make you a soldier and we go own some shit.