Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you're telling him to change his name because he's not the first one.....pretty retarded

Klout don't overlap your 3d like you did with the L and O

try it with block letters first i think it's easier with straight lines, you can draw the 3d straight down or pick a vanishing point, start with a ruler and just draw the lines to there, after a while you won't need the ruler.

just keep practicing

Polyp i always liked your throws! especially that S except that it's skinny and the B and E are both thick i dunno just a thought.

SIFR change your name. There's already a SIFER TFC in columbus who's been writing since the early nineties and still gets up.

also SORE, change your name I can garuntee your not the first SORE. and practice simples. both of you.

Who cares if they have a name someone else has. I would only see that as a problem if they lived in the same city as that writer or if the other writer was really well known, for example, Totem. I wouldnt be surprised if 100,000 other writers had your name worldwide.

how is that retarded? I'd much rather be the first to write a word, than to have someone much better than me writing the same thing. I highly doubt either of these dudes will be doing graffiti for as long as their predecessors. If they do than it'll take 'em a while to get nearly as good. I thought graffiti, and any form of art in general, was about originality to the best of your ability.

My name is original as fuck, so get off my back.

how is that retarded? I'd much rather be the first to write a word, than to have someone much better than me writing the same thing. I highly doubt either of these dudes will be doing graffiti for as long as their predecessors. If they do than it'll take 'em a while to get nearly as good. I thought graffiti, and any form of art in general, was about originality to the best of your ability.

My name is original as fuck, so get off my back.

orly i typed siris graffiti into google took me two seconds to find this GET OWNED

nacaoshwbmbSiris001.JPG.7ef15a6d2f5d97250498611c5217a9f6.JPG

Thanks Ninja!

0064_by_n30n_b0n35-d397s6w.jpg

Still working the letters, trying out shapes, crits welcome.

I think that this has some nice potential... I liking the one on the bottom... Keep it up and practice all chances you get.

@Sheen: I dunno, Im just not feeling that style, nothing really changed from old one, but if you like it then keep on doing it. Its not bad...