Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I Don't Know About Everyone Else, But I Don't Think Crimnl Is A Toy, He's Steeze Is Really Getting Along...

I don't think he is good enough for the real sketch thread, yea he is one of the better writers in here, I just find a lot of it looks the same with no development of style, not dissing him by any means but I think he still has a way to go before moving on from here

yea he should try and elaborate on it more, I find the style rather boring, it isn't bad, but it isn't great either, when I check in here it is like the same letters with different colour schemes, if he keeps working at it and trys newer things I can see it developing into something better, but props to him for keeping it simple

boris, not tryin to be a dick, but you kinda bit my throw. alot.

yeah, um, ive been using that style before i knew of 12oz's existance. Don't flatter yourself, a lot of people use that style. Didn't mean to imply bite, but that's the truth.

heres one i used in a battle in December.

2iszek3.jpg

natural progression lead to my throw.

I didn't bite, and that's that.

the width of the bars needs to be straightened up. straight, parallel lines make nice bars.

Try keeping the size of the letters more consistent

maybe sketch out something like this ( ) [] ( ) , and fill the bubbles with letters

or, with lower case, you could just do three circles ( )( )( ) s e c

this is for straight lettters; forget doing bubble letters