Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
alright thanks.

what about the oris outline

well to be honest, i couldn't really tell that it said ORIS, so.... not so good.

Seriously, forget completely about extensions and connectors and trying to piece together all your letters into some form of a wild style. I know, it sucks, but once you figure out a really nice simple straight letter burner then you can start twisting it and adding arrows and extensions onto it.

And believe me, no one has been able to perfect straight letters. they're the hardest thing to do, but also the most beneficial skill to master, because you can take all the rules and tricks you learn about composition, flow, structure, and everything else that you figure out by practice and apply it to wild style burners. You probably know all this already, really just writing it openly for anyone else who cares to read

Haters? if I were a hater I wouldn't be in this pitiful toy thread here giving my opinion.

What are you, 12? Instead of trying to sound like a big man, you should focus on your own work and fuck off very much thanks.

I'm not a man, fuck you very much. :lol:

pitiful toy thread....hows that not hating on toys.....

whatever dude....go in peace.

• Like 1

here's a simple trick for improving that fat cap blocky

fatcap.jpg

The C and P, and the dash could all be lined up all nice like

I'm not a man, fuck you very much.

pitiful toy thread....hows that not hating on toys.....

whatever dude....go in peace.

Then you should stop trying to act like one.

And yes, its pitiful, because of idiots like you

well to be honest, i couldn't really tell that it said ORIS, so.... not so good.

Seriously, forget completely about extensions and connectors and trying to piece together all your letters into some form of a wild style. I know, it sucks, but once you figure out a really nice simple straight letter burner then you can start twisting it and adding arrows and extensions onto it.

And believe me, no one has been able to perfect straight letters. they're the hardest thing to do, but also the most beneficial skill to master, because you can take all the rules and tricks you learn about composition, flow, structure, and everything else that you figure out by practice and apply it to wild style burners. You probably know all this already, really just writing it openly for anyone else who cares to read

alright cool appreciate the feedback.

here's a simple trick for improving that fat cap blocky

fatcap.jpg

The C and P, and the dash could all be lined up all nice like

Then you should stop trying to act like one.

And yes, its pitiful, because of idiots like you

Damn, lol, almost had it nicely. 'Cap' fell down a little. lol.

Right.... "once in a while"

and you must think I have a crush on you if you think I'm going to spend my time trolling through all your internet garbage.

/end

Drafting tip: the blue grid lines on grid paper don't show up when you photocopy it. Do with that what you will internet friends

well, the high quality grid paper anyways ....

Right.... "once in a while"

and you must think I have a crush on you if you think I'm going to spend my time trolling through all your internet garbage.

/end

Drafting tip: the blue grid lines on grid paper don't show up when you photocopy it. Do with that what you will internet friends

well, the high quality grid paper anyways ....

Well ssssomeone pisssed in his cornflakes thiss morrrning.

/end homo interp

Gridpapers might not help YOU, but they do help some people.

Typographers use grids to design typefaces...i.e. fonts. It's a widely used standard to design anything really....not just typefaces.

Oh and jk about the crobars. Bars are what make up the letters. Such as the straight left side of a B or a D....or an F...you get the idea.