Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1zya2ds.jpg

couple propaganda stickers i made about having to pay for parking when I go to the ffucking school, so if i want use the carparks close i have to pay $1 an hour, which ends up being 5-10 bucks a day depending on if i have one or two classes that day, I don't use the parks anymore it used to be cheaper... i have more coming.

these were done quickly as examples of what im going to be doing, just getting a feel for stickers again.

edict, think of it as if you're using 3 lined paper. with lower case letters, the top of the e should not go above the center line. the bubble of the d should not go above the center line but the other bar of the d should go to the top line, etc etc etc.

edit: uh, how do i upload pictures from flickr? i used to use photobucket but it gave me a virus. any help please?

Big T, yeah, the bottom one got away from me real fast. What do you mean by make all the letters the same height? This confuses me, because letters in small case aren't the same height. Just woke up so maybe I'll understand when I get some coffee in me...

I guess i just don't like the lowercase look too much, well I do, but that word just doesn't look right. It's fine, but overall structure wise that t throws it off. maybe it's a bad 3d decision that makes it look weird.

also the T is getting it's lean on.

type anatomy.

dunno how accurate this is cause i see random terms for shit all the time. not the best example but it shows the X height.

anatomy.gif

1zya2ds.jpg

couple propaganda stickers i made about having to pay for parking when I go to the ffucking school, so if i want use the carparks close i have to pay $1 an hour, which ends up being 5-10 bucks a day depending on if i have one or two classes that day, I don't use the parks anymore it used to be cheaper... i have more coming.

these were done quickly as examples of what im going to be doing, just getting a feel for stickers again.

next page.

Big T. Hey thanks for the advice. I knew the "T" looked especially off. Now I think I understand why, besides its "lean".

Aristotle, open your image in flickr and choose "all sizes". Pick a size, then copy URL, not HTML.

Open your reply box, choose insert image, then paste.

I guess i just don't like the lowercase look too much, well I do, but that word just doesn't look right. It's fine, but overall structure wise that t throws it off. maybe it's a bad 3d decision that makes it look weird.

also the T is getting it's lean on.

type anatomy.

dunno how accurate this is cause i see random terms for shit all the time. not the best example but it shows the X height.

anatomy.gif

HAHA bitin my post.... it's whatever.

At least give me some props for that :lol:

Couple ugly 1st attempts at new name while watching Lost tonight.

4421850218_7488284a68.jpg

[/img]

Feelin the top, my advice has already been shared by others.

yo how do you pronounce your tag ? Ed-ick ? E-dict? lol im havin trouble.

but yo if you add an E after the C you have a shortened Etiquette. :cool: Edicet haha

fymi2w.jpg

some throw ive been working with...

haven't been sketching much latley, so nothing else really to post.

Crimnl, REALLY feeling that red one, super solid.

Vare, that flip up on the leg of the R is kinda lame, i would get rid of it if i were you, it just looks bad. But it might just be me. Solid stuff otherwise, if that piece of the R was eliminated, i would dig the green slime piece, but the arrows are kinda like, ehh, throw them in cause they were arrows kinda thing.