Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yeah, um, ive been using that style before i knew of 12oz's existance. Don't flatter yourself, a lot of people use that style. Didn't mean to imply bite, but that's the truth.

heres one i used in a battle in December.

2iszek3.jpg

natural progression lead to my throw.

I didn't bite, and that's that.

feeling this & the Tomes

the width of the bars needs to be straightened up. straight, parallel lines make nice bars.

Try keeping the size of the letters more consistent

maybe sketch out something like this ( ) [] ( ) , and fill the bubbles with letters

or, with lower case, you could just do three circles ( )( )( ) s e c

this is for straight lettters; forget doing bubble letters

Yeah the first pic is just something I was messing with. My regular bubble letters aren't like that.

The only thing I got from this was keep the letters more consistent....understood...thanks.

I'm not really sure what you're talking about with the ( ) and [ ]

It's whatev...thanks for the crit.

When I look at graff I don't pick it apart and analyze the structure of every single bar and extension.

However in this case.... yes you are right...the low-light is what I meant. I gives it an embossed effect that pops off the page. If you really want to get technical we can mention that the low light was mis-used in relation to the 3-d.

But I'm still feelin the flik....nice use of colors. Fuck the haters. No one is perfect.

When I look at graff I don't pick it apart and analyze the structure of every single bar and extension.

I only analyze the shitty bars and extensions and structure

But I'm still feelin the flik....nice use of colors. Fuck the haters. No one is perfect.

Haters? if I were a hater I wouldn't be in this pitiful toy thread here giving my opinion.

What are you, 12? Instead of trying to sound like a big man, you should focus on your own work and fuck off very much thanks.

@silo: forget about arrows and extensions for now. They might be fun and all to throw in, but at the state you're at you really should focus on banging out nice solid simple letters. They're the foundation. Can't stress that enough

silo check out what criminl has been up to with their letters, you're jumping in too fast

also, on a second note:

you should start. thats how you learn to develop. I look at every single thing I see around me and ask myself "How can this be improved"

if you can look at a piece and there is not something that you can't see any room for improvement on, then either you're ignorant or its a decent piece.

No one's perfect, at least you're right about that. But that opens the door for your own development if you can see those faults

silo check out what criminl has been up to with their letters, you're jumping in too fast

also, on a second note:

you should start. thats how you learn to develop. I look at every single thing I see around me and ask myself "How can this be improved"

if you can look at a piece and there is not something that you can't see any room for improvement on, then either you're ignorant or its a decent piece.

No one's perfect, at least you're right about that. But that opens the door for your own development if you can see those faults

ya i feel ya.

I only analyze the shitty bars and extensions and structure

Haters? if I were a hater I wouldn't be in this pitiful toy thread here giving my opinion.

What are you, 12? Instead of trying to sound like a big man, you should focus on your own work and fuck off very much thanks.

@silo: forget about arrows and extensions for now. They might be fun and all to throw in, but at the state you're at you really should focus on banging out nice solid simple letters. They're the foundation. Can't stress that enough

alright thanks.

what about the oris outline