Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the letters might pass as ok because you hide it behind a lot of effects and flashy stuff with colors. but the handstyle is the dead give away. quit thinking you're hot shit.

I NEVER SAID I WAS HOT SHIT.

What started this whole stupid thing was that I was giving advice to help toys progress...

Someone sent me a PM saying something like "Why do you always give advice but you never post your own shit?" which was already in the sketches section.

Then dipshits keep calling it toy for whatever whatever because they don't feel it or whatever but it ain't damn toy. I'm not saying I can burn everyone out there or bigging myself up in anyway. I NEVER SAID THAT.

Mutherfuckers just call me toy but won't post their own shit. Fucking cowards. If I seem like I'm cocky it's because I ain't trying to hear some idiot say I'm toy but they won't show and prove. That's all.

I do my shit as well as I think I can. I have mastered all the basics and just because you don't see it, doesn't mean it's not there. There are plenty of cats whos style I don't like or I don't feel like have flow, but they have the basics down, they go out and get up, they put their shit up for people to see it, and if they are doing their thing, I can't say shit. If it's not my flavor, big respect for being part of the culture and do your thing.

Really... it's like fucking high school here sometimes.

This whole shit is dead to me. That's the last thing I have to say about it.

Call me toy. It doesn't matter. My crew doesn't think I'm toy. I don't think I'm toy. I may not be able to burn you but that's no reason to hate. We will probably never meet.

Peace.

^^^^^ STFU!!! god its called " toy's post here" for fucksake of course your going to be criticized, most times its mean asshole guys that just talk shit, someitmes, its help/ contructive criticism, but whatever thats the game people will always hate, shit learn to live with it. if you can't handle that then get out. I had to come to terms with it along with everyone else, learn to take bullshit and more BULLSHIT!!!!!