Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

look to all of yall trying to go out on the deep end with all this stuf...stick to this simple and clean...stick to the basics then move to harder things....

for example..clean and simple....

147763453701_3300_1.jpg

147065668485_3300_2.jpg

and when you have that down this is what i could look like on the wall...so stick with the basics ..and stop trying to run before you can crawl...

DSC01082.jpg

look to all of yall trying to go out on the deep end with all this stuf...stick to this simple and clean...stick to the basics then move to harder things....

for example..clean and simple....

147763453701_3300_1.jpg

147065668485_3300_2.jpg

and when you have that down this is what i could look like on the wall...so stick with the basics ..and stop trying to run before you can crawl...

DSC01082.jpg

Not to hate, but based on those sketches it's hard to believe you did that wall without a lot of help.

Freestyle Gnal and Peroe. A little old, never finished but you get the idea.

IMG_3615.jpg

Gnal, also a little old...

gnalawptpd.jpg

...My point is, the goal is to have your drawing and painting skills at about the same level. That way if you can draw it, you can paint it.

Shasta this is no dis to you. Maybe I'm completely wrong, maybe you paint so much that your painting skills have surpassed your sketching, drawing, etc. I was simply using you as an example to illustrate a point. So don't take it personal. I've only been doing this for a little over a year, so i'm far from considering myself a "Dope King". I just thought maybe the little insight I posses might help someone.

no offence taken those drawling were done while i was doped up on pain killers ..and the was was done by myself and my boy ...he did the banner and some of the character and i was the one who did the letters...and all with a fucked up back..yeah i got 2 hurniated disc in my back and it make walking a bitch but damn it i can still hold my own...

and i just keep it simple and clean .noneed for all the crazy stuff..lol but there ya go

yeah coming from me!!

PIE.JPG

plus, you say" coming from u!!!"like urs is any better than mine.

get a fucking life, diggin up my old posts n shit.

i was just tryin out new letters and doin my OWN thing

plus if you look, nobody posted anything negative about mine cuz i started simple

and if you look some more you will see that i got props for my shit.

thinkin up my OWN shit. doin my own thing like i said

you lame ass toy

no offence taken those drawling were done while i was doped up on pain killers ..and the was was done by myself and my boy ...he did the banner and some of the character and i was the one who did the letters...and all with a fucked up back..yeah i got 2 hurniated disc in my back and it make walking a bitch but damn it i can still hold my own...

and i just keep it simple and clean .noneed for all the crazy stuff..lol but there ya go

A lot of people would have taken what I said the wrong way, glad you're not one of those people.

Keep doing your thing. -1

DSC03049.jpg

i dont like the shadow

and i dont like how u hide the E so much behind the T

but it is still dope

Yoooo masoe, finally finished your late as fuck exchange... "I suck at o's" in the little circle

dope as hell

thanks man, let me know if u want me to fuck around with a swekt sketch, i wouldnt mind doing some different letters

(and if u didnt notice i do the same thing with my O's a lot, just make them a teeny lil O lol nice)

yo. im trying to work on my throw up but im brain ddead. i really need help on making the V,I,A and T. Im good with my e. so anyhelp lpease?

those letters can kind of be a pain for a throw, at least for me

i will try to fuck with it and do a throwie exchange if u want me to

im not as good as you though but im not as bad as some others either

let me know

-masoe

k i really suck at throws. so im looking for tips on my throws. these are just few junk sketches to get me started to get it starTED!

some e im trying out but dont know how to make the others letter flow with it

DSC03050.jpg

a t that may flow with the e

DSC03051.jpg

something that i made up. the v i dont really like and the rest but just an attempt at a full throw

DSC03052.jpg

so anyhelp would be GREATLY! APPRECIATED

so far... ive came up with an a. which a is better? the one that the 2 limbs are spaced or without space?

DSC03055.jpg

DSC03054.jpg

and now i need v and i letters to make the rest of the throw up. please help me visualize the letters so i can develop them on the paper. thanks!