Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
k i really suck at throws. so im looking for tips on my throws. these are just few junk sketches to get me started to get it starTED!

some e im trying out but dont know how to make the others letter flow with it

DSC03050.jpg

a t that may flow with the e

DSC03051.jpg

something that i made up. the v i dont really like and the rest but just an attempt at a full throw

DSC03052.jpg

so anyhelp would be GREATLY! APPRECIATED

Alright the E can only be shadowed on one side not both and the throwup on the bottom is alright but dont make ur letters different sized make them all the same

Why do people think its cool to have drug refrence names such as chronic or any other version of weed, coke, pills, e all that shit.

I don't think it's cool I think it's lame and the world should die from all the pills it eats. Not knowing what's in those pills, feeding them to your children. If you think about it pills are really cool cuz they pack such a big punch in such a little capsule.

Find me a better name and I'll write that if it suits me. Until then, stop posting about how gay my name is. Cuz, you're making yours look the same in the process.

Letter flow people. Teach me some letter flow with this bitch of a word. I came here to learn some shit from the elders. Ancient chineeeese seeecrets.... :o [/size]

The only ancient chineeeeese seecrets your going to get from the elders here is your shit is whack stop writing toy do simpler shit or die.

so far... ive came up with an a. which a is better? the one that the 2 limbs are spaced or without space?

DSC03055.jpg

DSC03054.jpg

and now i need v and i letters to make the rest of the throw up. please help me visualize the letters so i can develop them on the paper. thanks!

and how bout this throw? is it better than the round one?

Letter flow people. Teach me some letter flow with this bitch of a word. I came here to learn some shit from the elders. Ancient chineeeese seeecrets.... :o [/size]

yo im sick of this now, just do it urself, and then post it, and we'll tell u what to work on, we aint gunna teach u how to draw a fuckin letter!