Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
shits sort of old coz i havent been able to post anything in a while. i have more i will post soon! fucked up the 3d. critz

my mannn riesss, your getting better but step aside and just look at it. critisize it yourself. what is wrong with that picture? 1st of all, your 3d is off on the R. the lines on the 3d is way off man. another thing, i like it how you are extending your letters and you have gotten a lot better from your first post but i still feel like its still stubby looking but if thats how you like it, then stick with it. maybe it'll look a little better too if you make the 3d a lil thicker

-youngone

cloak

aint feelin your style man if im honest, looks kinda alright but also looks like you used that graffiti letter libary thing thats kicking around these forums somewhere, top one is alright but looks like it was drawn by someone else.

take it eiether way 'hey who this guy think he is he aint so great eiether' or take it on board as constructive critisism as its meant to be up to you.

peace.