Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

GOOSIE: well, before others start hatin on you I can tell you LOOSE THE ARROWS just cut them off....but I've seen worse...your piece is more or less simple....you didn't go all wild and think it's cooler if you can't read it...what most toys do.....so I guess it's a start...just practice and you'll get better...don't try and do all of the advanced stuff like wild styles and so on....keep your letters readable and simple....don't try and make them look like graffiti....try and make them look good and get some flow in them....but before all that learn basic letters....kinda like in skateboarding....you gotta be able to ollie before you kick-flip...if you try to do kick flips the first time your on a board you'll have everyone laughin...same as in graff...you gotta be able to draw strait letters before you can do anything else or it'll end up a mess....but either way you'll get better if you stay at it long enough it'll get better and better...

anyway: just post on here until you get a good start and from then on you'll find your way...

4dw9nvm.jpg

any tips? letter structure? fill?

I like the direction in which this is going...simple yet with style...the "a" kinda looks like a "d" though...if this: "ol" is your small "a" make the "o" a little taller...I think that would make it look more like an "a"...otherwise keep on sketching....

TRON

why u droppin ma name into it. that msg was where the board fucd up and put my msg in a random place not at the end of the thread.

if u read it its addressed to goosie whos 'piece' was fucn so bad he removed it.

i said scriblers was ayt.

chill out

Make the M the same width as the other letters bring the legs of it closer in.

dont do the extension from the R as the cross on your A, it just looks bad.

Good jorb sticken to simples

better than most people on here

would like to see it painted after you tweak it a little more