Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
And how can you not see shit?

This is what I'm talking about... I didn't post my shit to put anyone down. Just to show that I do have a little skill. I knew people were gonna diss anyway because they are jealous fools... I expect that. But hey, if my advice is not appreciated, lots of luck fellahs. Have fun!

SATIRE * IOF CREW * SEVS CREW

carol_s.jpg

yawn... no letter structure. you're letters are wack :\

TOY... this is coming from experience, you dont paint enough I paint at least 3 times a week I dont give a fuck what any toy is gonna say backing you up cause they dont know shit about letter structure either.

First off... that post is from about six months ago...

Second, you don't have any of your own shit on here to put me down.

Third, it's cool not to like my style but so many people don't like someone's style and call out "TOY" and THAT shit is stupid. Like, I don't like CROW's style but the guy can paint and I guarantee he's up more than you.

But nothing more toy than calling someone a toy on the internet when you don't post your own shit.

One other thing... I thought my shit was toy for a long time. It was all the other writers telling me it wasn't that made me feel like I had progressed.

You don't see letter structure. Whatever...

AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I PAINT.

Oh... but I don't know how much you paint either. CUZ I'VE NEVER SEEN YOUR SHIT. Post it or shut up.

And stop picking up shit I said six months ago and acting like it's news.