Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by edogg+May 4 2005, 10:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (edogg - May 4 2005, 10:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by swif1@May 4 2005, 11:21 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-edogg@May 4 2005, 01:33 AM

So...you're a girl?

you bet. is that a problem?

[/b]

What the fuk..I always thought you were...A GUY...Nun wrong with it..Its just funny how you be beatin some guys on the battle thread.. :haha:

RUNCI...Check it out..I like some of your newer stuff, but you are really gettin too Influenced by *** and *** style..You know what I'm talking bout, lets not play ourselves.(Correct me if I'm wrong).theres nun wrong with that but Its better if you come up with sum shit YOU like..

This comment goes to you and all the begginers..If you are here showing your stuff and adding the " I know this letter is weak but whatever" or "I know it needs work but I'll fix it"..Its obvious you are not ready for that full wild style shit..Keep it simple dog..I noticed my simple shit looks 10 better than my complicated stuff..I'm not trying to be an asshole..Just my 2 lil cents..And fuk the feedback..I bet 60% of the folks you get feedback from, aint even at your level.So draw what you like, fuk what everyone says...Like I said slow down on that style, cause I noticed it right away..Peace..

PS..No disrespect ..just my spare change..

Originally posted by runci@May 6 2005, 07:11 AM

ive not been influenced by anyone..

not as strong as ur sayin...

Check your PM/s..I didnt say you were biting to the fullest..i just said your letters look a bit influenced..But yeah..Like I said, if you like your shit, Fuk what everyone says..Peace..

Edit** Everybody and their Mama have been Influnced by other stuff..So its all good..

blista: i really couldn't keep comin up wiv decent g's...

im still gonna keep it alive maaybe do the odd sketch wiv gush.... but enks is my new word.. its jus i put so much work into gush its ashame to let it all got o waste ya know...

shirk: fanks for the props man.. im jus sketchin all the time now... cos graff is my life