Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

daes, if anything thats going downhill, post up some simples. amd highlights are like the 3d, they only come in one direction imagine light is shining from an angle, and the letters are slightly convex, its only gonna come on one side.

Demur, first, delete some of those pictures on your photo host, i think you know which ones i mean, then look at cereal boxes and ads for straight letters, follow that style

Originally posted by Bluprint@Jan 24 2005, 09:35 PM

Hey guys, I'm back. got a few sketches. Lets see what you guys think. In order from oldest to newest. Criticism please.

Drooover010.jpg

Deus.jpg

Brittc.jpg

Britt.jpg

drop the 2nd t.

and im going to tell you the same thing i told this other kid that i know that wanted to write deuce.

1 its a gang name; and 2 why open your self up to disses by writing a slang word for shit?

other wise your on the right track with your 2nd outline but dont connect your letters thats wack. why not change your tag to leus or zeus if you like the eus part. or geus i like that better.

Originally posted by dangmang@Jan 24 2005, 10:54 PM

drop the 2nd t.

and im going to tell you the same thing i told this other kid that i know that wanted to write deuce.

1 its a gang name; and 2 why open your self up to disses by writing a slang word for shit?

other wise your on the right track with your 2nd outline but dont connect your letters thats wack. why not change your tag to leus or zeus if you like the eus part. or geus i like that better.

Well I write deus from Deuce which means "2". Its just my number in anything I do haha. Like sports n shit.