Toys post here...

swif1

rules are first comes letter structure and flow, only when you have those down, and im talking after at least a year of rocking almost exclusively simples, start screwing around with extensions little by little and eventually you it will form into your style, this advice has been passed from an amazing writer to me and a few others.

Useurname, you are trying way too hard to go wild, i cant read that pile other than air and an e and a x, maybye a g before the e. any good wildstyle has solid letter structure and ill show you an example

eba00484834f00000052.jpg

wild burner

eba00484834f00000053.jpg

wild burner with letter structures roughly outlined

letter structure is king.

(picture stolen from philth, philth215 if you mind, tell me)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by madcapa@Feb 4 2005, 02:20 AM

some feedback on what i need to work on would be appreciated..i'm pretty new to letter forms..

some quick shit

3_more_MADs.jpg

ARMS

MAD_ARMS.jpg

MAD nerds (personal fav)

MAD___2_nerds.jpg

mecha influence

MAD___Letterstyle_Experiment_1.jpg

MAD pandas

MAD_panda_two.jpg

MAD mecha influence

for_my_office.jpg

APPLE

mad_Apple.jpg

MAD smokey / bomb chara

madbomb.jpg

if these are freestyled there fucking straight edged bruv u are rinsing it with these straight lines keep it up im liking it props vareoner

astra keep coming man get som more of them sketches down man ur getting there as i am liking and feeling this one

astra13025bf.jpg

blista, dont try to go wild yet, dont even try to piece, look up raels, check his style, and look at some bombs (simple quick ups- pretty much a step up from a throwie in terms of time) and do styles like that.

useurname your handwriting kinda looks like mine and where the hell did you get that behemoth blackbook?