skaters

chumbawumba

i have a Baker Jim Greco board, worn out tensor mids, and wheels that started at 52s, but i've been riding them for about 2 years, and they're probably down in the mid to low 30s now. I used to skate quite a bit. Was never very good at anything technical, but i had a ton of fun just cruising and half cabing and 180ing gaps. I didn't skate at all this summer though. Snowboarding on the other hand, i'm still a very big fan of.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by im not witty@Nov 30 2004, 01:38 PM

thats absolutely ridiculous. you could substitute all those things in the bike category into skateboarding a million times over. plus blinged out urban skaters, plus hesh tight pant van halen skaters. plus every other dumb clothing/music related label in the world.

and besides most of the bikers on here are not goatee peircing people, they are track bike fixie nerds, with indy rock hair and messenger bags. or i would assume.

You pretty much nailed it...

I think 90% of thr graffiti writers I know skateboard or did at one point

^^ word. i'm rocking one venture, one tensor. my wheels were given to me and are over a year old. i have reds bearings that are as old as the wheels. the only new thing on my set up is the deck, and thats a CBS (copelands board shop). they are only $20 with tape.

edit: talking to rubbish heap.

Guest im not witty

goddamn. im such a nerd for skateboarding. its actually quite funny.

im on the edge of my seat for the new enjoi/and/or/tiltmode videos. also the new coliseum video, with pj ladd and all them people.

art fag nerd skateboarder. what.see me. drunk bitch.,

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Nov 30 2004, 09:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Nov 30 2004, 09:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-im not witty@Dec 1 2004, 02:27 PM

im on the edge of my seat for the new enjoi/and/or/tiltmode videos. also the new coliseum video, with pj ladd and all them people.

Mr. ABC/koston's #1 groupie

[/b]

man i have a photo for you but my scanner is at my sisters...

and yeah Ive been a girl/chocolate fan since most of those doods were on PlanB/Blind.

Originally posted by ARCEL@Dec 1 2004, 02:51 AM

skating off and on since '94 maybe

unknown H-Street board

Independent trucks

black rails, i forgot the brand but they're good because they're durable and wide

65mm Vision wheels, the ones with the red core

Boss Speed Bearings ABEC 7s

blue tailguard, Vision i think

old school!

i havent skated in a couple years, but a few years before i quit i droped regular boards and bought a skull skates long board.

but right now ive got a natural koncept 42inch (i think) board, indy base plates, thunder hangers(from the mid 80's), with some 65mm surf one wheels. it gets me around :love:

Originally posted by EarMuffs@Dec 1 2004, 02:59 AM

I hate kickflips.... been a heelflip guy all my life..

I totally agree.

Something about the movement of the kickflip just doesnt feel right.

I learned how to heelflip a long long LONG time ago when one-footers

were still the big thing. Just push that foot forward and SPLAT.... heelflip.

Archived