12oz Will.

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Devilush@Nov 17 2004, 09:46 AM

-my art supplies which is a lot of them can be taken by ellegenie because she is rad. even the paint. yes even the paint. and and yes elle you even get my gocco printer....i've spent many hours making stickers and i would like to pass that on to you.

[/b]

Reallly! Wow! YOU KNOW I LOVE art supplies...and I love that Gocco printer which I've been secretly plotting to steal from you, so it's good to know I would've ended up with it either way...

For Devilush: You will get ALL of MY art supplies (and girl...THAT'S ALOT) with the exception of the fancy paint brushes. You will also get my full collection of tattoo magazines and 1 of my sketch books.

Deal Diggler: My eternal haunting. One of my sketch books and all my graff photos. I'm not leaving you much because you'll have your memories (and nightmares ha!) Plus I expect you to marry some lovely lady (preferably phem9) and I can't have you drowning in my posessions.

Phem9: You get Deal Diggler, ALL of my canvases and 1 of my sketch books, ALL of my spraypaint and you can have all my cool shoes. Also you can have all books I may have accumulated on Renoir. And I leave you in charge of both my websites.

Slave_One: You will get my "collection" of stickers that I've acquired from other people and what ever stickers that I've actually designed myself (which technically belong to you anyway) and if at the time of my death I've created that website we discussed -I put you in charge of it.

Asickeronias: You get my share of mine and Deal Digglers freight spots and all my meanstreaks and lumber crayons.

Mes3: You get my Indian Luck Book and all the drawings/paintings I've done of you (cause by the time I'm dead it will probably be alot)

Dee38: You get all the obscure never seen before fashion/graphic magazines that I collect up to the point of my demise and ALL my art books and all my clothing designs.

Secret: You get my collection of classic books.

Sugar: You get all my movies

Clue2: You will get ALL my books on "OLD CARS"..yeah boi.

Top Notch: You my lovely can have all my high end five finger discounted paint brushes...so you can keep making Lisa look pretty (and keep making all the other boys drool)

Siloette: You get everything that involves Mucha and Erte -books, posters, prints, accessories etc..(and since you probably have what I have you can dole it out to the folks who will appreciate it most)

Alure: All my lipgloss and dance music

okay ill finish mine now

when - jager

suki - greens

fatbastard - every marker i own, since it seems im sending you two or three a month now.

alure - i have a dope box full of old g.i. joes the little guy may like, no kid should go without g.i. joes.

arcel - my hands, cause god knows yours arent working

slaves - my blackbooks....oh....theres a light bulb here...i guess you can have it if you want

smart - i still owe you a cd, so i guess you can get that. i didnt forget you homie

moogle - this sick limited edition sephiroth poster on my wall. oh, and the action figure i have of him somewhere around my parents house

earmuffs - my couch and my skateboard, may you use them both well, oh and my camera

clue - my bills man, hahaha, since you got the dough

v junkie - that copy of alita in french, i think you'd apreciate it more than i do

gucci condom - my hundreds of cds of instrumentals, and my skills bro, since i be rip'n you to shreds on them keystyles, holla!

2blazzed - my phone, since you have still not gotten one

krie - i have a humungoues book of alcoholic beverage mixes i stole from my roomie, you can have that.

onesec - that canvas you owe me, you can keep it

nv1 - that union pacific poster i found at work, but you have to pick it up, im not paying for shipping

dbd - my slaps

cloner - i have an old bike, yours is better, but its the thought that counts

seldoon - your the homie ( i think its you) you can grab the beers from the fridge

iquit - the transformers i broke just to spite you and your knightbat ways

glik0 - i know you got 5 pair, but i got these brass knucks here, cant help to have one more

why write - the package that was supposed to be mailed months ago, but collects dust on my table

TURBOCAPSLOCK- ive been stealing all the caps lock buttons from the keyboards people donate just so i could leave them in my will for you, enjoy.

tease - you can have your shirts back

boxcars - my paint

sinyeechung - al my metal cd's

pistol - i still have a rabbit, you can have the fat lazy thing

455 - mics if i ever get them

jaztek - one industrial sized stash pocket

160 - my dogs, because i hate you as much as i hate them

and t3sla - you can have whatevers left. because your actually related to me, haha.

if i forgot anyone, its your fault.

peace.

mikro: he gets pretty much everything...

181: one of my cameras and film and one of my blackbooks and art stuff

onesecondple: one of my blackbooks and some money

dlush: art stuff

if you wear size 3 1/2 shoes, you can take 'em..

and if you want my clothes, you can take those too..

hahah 3.5 in shoes....pleeeaaaseee girl?! who you kidding! i'll take 'em! ahahah

well since you put me on your will....you get the original short cuts issues (not photocopied - the one where i actually glued shit on it and touched it with my own fingers trying to make the lines straight) no. 1-5.

Word! Moogles Booty Bass, furniture, lamps, AND a mystery cd from MLT!

oh, and onesec's butthole, which I will probably just sell, OVER and OVER and OVER again...

I'm still gonna own your eternal souls in hell, but I'll go easier on y'all!

Originally posted by Smart@Nov 19 2004, 09:41 PM

Word! Moogles Booty Bass, furniture, lamps, AND a mystery cd from MLT!

oh, and onesec's butthole, which I will probably just sell, OVER and OVER and OVER again...

I'm still gonna own your eternal souls in hell, but I'll go easier on y'all!

wont be any diff from when i was alive then...

Originally posted by bathoræ@Nov 18 2004, 08:56 PM

let's see...

Alure can have my apartment so she can move back to New Mexico.

Clue can have my tolerance for eating really hot shit (wuss... that's all you get since I didn't get the beer fridge... but I'll make you a deal: if I get the fridge, you can have my pimped out bed for when you put Dlush's book to good use... )

181 can have my art books and my camera.

Zack Morris can have my Danzig belt and any beer and coffee in the house... ;)

Gatita can have my clothes since she's the only one with an ass big enough to fit them...

Seldoon and Fugazi can fight over my psychology books and stuff

and that one chick (dr. slump?) she can have all my costuming books and sewing stuff

Yay, I want your Psychology books! Even if I have to fight Seldoon for them! :)

Originally posted by Fugazi@Nov 25 2004, 08:29 AM

Yay, I want your Psychology books! Even if I have to fight Seldoon for them! :)

BITCH OH NO U DI'INT ! IZ ON LIKE POPCOWN

For those that thought of me on their last dying days, thank you.

I leave:

iquit: you are the bats president and a lover of asian women, so to you I leave, my extensive wardrobe of suits and ties and david eden gator and ostrich skin shoes.

gliks: my library of southern rap goes to you. get krunk my nigga, get krunk.

Fugazi: in my will, I will leave you a challenge to debate with me at an undetermined date, on an undetermined subject. Just be ready.

bathoræ: in return for the books, i leave you all my girlfriends' stilleto boots (like 12 pairs). And a pair of Ugg boots also.

tease: you get a prayer that you turn out ok.

pmb: a high five for being funny.

mams: you get a high five and a down low too slow, cuz you cool like dat.

mero: THE AK GO CHOP CHOP CHOP. You get mr AR-15 w/scope homie. Put it to good use.

that's it for now, im off to eat turkey and stuff.

Originally posted by Seldoon+Nov 25 2004, 06:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Seldoon - Nov 25 2004, 06:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Fugazi@Nov 25 2004, 08:29 AM

Yay, I want your Psychology books!  Even if I have to fight Seldoon for them! :)

BITCH OH NO U DI'INT ! IZ ON LIKE POPCOWN

For those that thought of me on their last dying days, thank you.

I leave:

Fugazi: in my will, I will leave you a challenge to debate with me at an undetermined date, on an undetermined subject. Just be ready.

that's it for now, im off to eat turkey and stuff.

[/b]

Let me know when you're ready....

Archived