Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok!.... back to the topic of paint has anyone used that spider shit that the german montana makes? ive never tried it all i know is how fucking SICK it looks. no idea what you would use it for, kinda reminds me of really permanent silly string.

ive been bombing this area 3 times now, the first 2 times i threw up one at a time, and then about a week later they got painted over, so last night, i went out and threw up 2 of em. on the main sections of this building, right in the fucking open. and tagged like half the shit arround that was mobile. ending up running from a cop and making it to the appartments. what are the chances do you think that they will put up cameras or undercover cops.?...i think thats a deadspot now. cause i was the first to hit it up, and they got on it right quick.

spider is nothing special

when i was a little kid i had the same thing, but it was cheaper and bought from some craft store, also neon colors and shit. i mean, it was permanent on clothes and it didnt fade or peel after lots of washes, so i dont think it was latex or anything lame like that. the scrap cans got tossed when we moved though.. also, most tags i see with spider dont look like on the ad, i think you have to move super super slow to get it to look good, it kind of looks like pubic hair if you move real fast.

its made for handstyles though, and special effects. i actually peeped a piece for the first time today where it was used as an effect on the letters, and a handstyle off to the side. looked good the way he used it on the letters, handstyle looked OK but would have been better with regular paint and a chisel cap.

crystal i dont understand your question, but ill just say that its really not a great idea to hit the same spot over and over and over again, especially if its the only place you hit. definitely could get staked out. cameras and stuff? maybe maybe not.

anyways, you can find cheaper versions of that spider if you look hard enough. cant remember what its called but its out there, comes in smaller cans than 12oz, and its cheap.

also, with colors? better.

and dont hate on rever, hes a revok/sever hybrid. its the new generation!

jkszerasdfaseersssssssss

does anyone know montana fading that fast to be a fact?? doesnt make sence to me seeing as it's thicker and all... definitely my favorite paint for unprimed concrete, but i haven't been using it long enough to see how it stands the test of time. oh and that "i hate candence" is a burna!!!

where do you get blubber?

yea spanish mtn fades faster than rusto.

except maybe american accents, i heard that fades fast too. heres a flick:

nashville-revok-i24_x400.jpg

fresh revok^ im pretty sure its mtn cause of the lighter fill color. keep in mind it is on rusty metal

tnflick88sx.jpg

i think the revok is only like 3 or 4 years old, maybe 2. im not sure Exactly, but it aint that old.

the second picture i took over the summer. the first one i did not take. nashville.

Does anyone know about those crazy enamals in home depot or where ever. Some of them are fire proof and rust and water proof and stuff. they are for spraying on BBQs and shit but I wonder if they are better in some ways...

• 3 weeks later...
You guys are crazy, Y's are such a fun letter and are easy Z's to make them look good in throws, hell they're just a backwards S.

i just put it back in because i found a style

full of ridiculous arrows too!

i love arrows

one here

another there

the more the merrier

jkszerasdfaseersssssssss

thanks...and i didn't even think of that..gosh...that is crazy...and thanks for the support..not many people help and compliment..me...so this means alot..

when i was a little kid i had the same thing, but it was cheaper and bought from some craft store, also neon colors and shit. i mean, it was permanent on clothes and it didnt fade or peel after lots of washes, so i dont think it was latex or anything lame like that. the scrap cans got tossed when we moved though.. also, most tags i see with spider dont look like on the ad, i think you have to move super super slow to get it to look good, it kind of looks like pubic hair if you move real fast.

its made for handstyles though, and special effects. i actually peeped a piece for the first time today where it was used as an effect on the letters, and a handstyle off to the side. looked good the way he used it on the letters, handstyle looked OK but would have been better with regular paint and a chisel cap.

crystal i dont understand your question, but ill just say that its really not a great idea to hit the same spot over and over and over again, especially if its the only place you hit. definitely could get staked out. cameras and stuff? maybe maybe not.

anyways, you can find cheaper versions of that spider if you look hard enough. cant remember what its called but its out there, comes in smaller cans than 12oz, and its cheap.

also, with colors? better.

jkszerasdfaseersssssssss

In addition; the spider cans clog ridiculously fast.

australia probably.

i heard ironlak is expensive as hell over there and it only comes in male cans

which is like thier rusto

true?

i just bought a bunch of belton from a guy at a discount, still cost me over 5 a can when you add in shipping

im all on that monster paint now. sick for outlines and fading and shit, very very opaque and thick.

but theres only the one site (004connec.com) in america you can get it from.

next time i need to order paint though, cause i only use the premium stuff for outlines and highlights and shit, not fills, im gonna see if the guy can hook me up on the cheap, he has special deals already but im gonna see how low he will go on the price if i drop alot more dollars.

that was quite the run on sentence.

australia probably.

i heard ironlak is expensive as hell over there and it only comes in male cans

which is like thier rusto

true?

i just bought a bunch of belton from a guy at a discount, still cost me over 5 a can when you add in shipping

im all on that monster paint now. sick for outlines and fading and shit, very very opaque and thick.

but theres only the one site (004connec.com) in america you can get it from.

next time i need to order paint though, cause i only use the premium stuff for outlines and highlights and shit, not fills, im gonna see if the guy can hook me up on the cheap, he has special deals already but im gonna see how low he will go on the price if i drop alot more dollars.

that was quite the run on sentence.

not australia, our beltons are between 10 and 15 dollars a tin

ironlak is 5.50 a tin for old formula and 8 dollars for new formula and ironlak is in female tins

you got bad sources my friend

that family dollar paint is GARBAGE besides the chrome. surprisingly the chrome from dollar general is good too.

Yeah fuck family dollar paint. Once I racked like 4 cans of black afterschool and it came out really really watery and wasnt black, more like greyish, charcoal. Never tried silvers though. Are the dollar general silvers like wallmart silvers?

the dollar general "MIRACAL" cans of silver are GARBAGE.

like that nasty watery krylon silver in those skinny 10oz cans, but worse. and it smells so terrible. ive never tried any of the other ones, that was the last straw when it comes to dollar general paint. the black seems like it woould work OK for ghetto fills cause it works with fatcaps, and maybe for shadoing on pieces since its not opaque.

Archived