Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can someone recommend a good white that will go over other shit, i just went out to bomb shit but my cheap ass white couldnt go over anything so that kinda defeats the whole purpose of me bringing it. I just walked up and down the tracks for a good 2 hours for some gay tags.

wal mart kilz sucks stick to rusto brands only american accents painters touch etc.............. godd white for bombin is an osh gloss white can its fukn sik with a ny fat caps tear shit up...!!!!!!!

homie, the original kilz white spray primer is thick as hell... thicker than rusto white, but yeah you're screwed into using their cap, but it's still good... and walmart colorplace silvers definitely do the trick.

i posted this somewhere before, but not sure where it went. Does anybody know where to find MONTANA GOLD (german montana) ive been using spanish montana but im not really feeling some of the colors spray/consistency,not to mention valve blockage. Liquid crak is not re-uppin, did they discontinue montana gold r sum shit?? and if it's still around any websites that carry it or even stores in the nyc/mass area have it,??? that shit is dope ass paint i wonder if maybe it ran into some tradmark infringement shit with spainish montana-if they're not makin it.

ironlak is sooo cheap at the moment, 5.50 a tin for old formula!

haha i have so many tins!

ah... this is it doesnt have them still, slackers... i get proline instead... i'm stocking up on all the colours...

yeah, i found by actually EXPERIENCING things that this new white Enamil is pretty thick, thicker than the cheap ass shit i was using, although i took whoever's advice of "two coats of wall mart is just as good as one coat of so and so" so i figured i might as well learn how to do this. after three coats the white was really nice and white.

Archived