Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i been writin for a while........... here r the best caps ny fats & thins & montana grey thin black center dot . all ohter caps do the same just look cool i have waisted my dinero on the other fancy caps they suck!!!! good paint krylon and painters touch great for piecing awesome pressure= can control . other good cans r americas finest and osh

i may be retarded, and i may be on the wrong thread, but i have ny fat caps and im trying to get them on painters touch, but half the time i cant get the cap on right and the paint comes from under the cap all over me haha... anyone got any suggestions besides not be retarded?

I'm having a decent time with the Wal-Mart Color Place cans, though as was said before, you have to go over your black outlines two or three times: 1 at the start, and the other 1 or 2 after your fills. The yellow is kinda drippy so you have to be careful with it.

The Wal-Mart here (SC) doesn't ID, and the paint is EXTREMELY rackable! Woo wal-mart!

The silver color-place has to be my favorite, it's strong, opaque, clean, doesn't run easy, and just looks good!

I'm having a decent time with the Wal-Mart Color Place cans, though as was said before, you have to go over your black outlines two or three times: 1 at the start, and the other 1 or 2 after your fills. The yellow is kinda drippy so you have to be careful with it.

The Wal-Mart here (SC) doesn't ID, and the paint is EXTREMELY rackable! Woo wal-mart!

The silver color-place has to be my favorite, it's strong, opaque, clean, doesn't run easy, and just looks good!

lucky SOB:cool: next time ill try someone else but which one is the best to buy at walmart?

They dont even have a camera in the paint section at my walmart(VA) So sometimes I rack em or get another price tag from the walmart colors and put em on the rustos. Plus the paint section is like in the back of walmart :-D

They dont even have a camera in the paint section at my walmart(VA) So sometimes I rack em or get another price tag from the walmart colors and put em on the rustos. Plus the paint section is like in the back of walmart :-D

thats what i call budget smart...

Many ppl have told me that they get the hook up on the hardcore shit is there any were in the states that sells the shit for less the 7bucks a can cuz thats a lil rich for my blood?

Or do you just have to order the shit offline

Many ppl have told me that they get the hook up on the hardcore shit is there any were in the states that sells the shit for less the 7bucks a can cuz thats a lil rich for my blood?

Or do you just have to order the shit offline

there are like a zillion american sites which you can order off. i like ebay, look at the shops that sell off there, they sell rusto and krylon and stuff. its good. we can get krylon in the UK, or can we?!

can someone post if they know where to get some.?:rolleyes:

LOL its not fake you idiot. ones MTN(the older brand from spain). and there's monatana' date=' black, platinum and gold(i guess from germany). niether of them are fake.[/quote']

calm down kid they r both montana not mtn u reject get ur stuff correct search montana they both come up u dumb shit

Archived