Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys, i hail from australia and i just wanna know if there are any paint cans that can be readily bought in australia that support us/german caps like the ones on montana and beltons. i use exports and they need female caps (info about available female caps are gladly appreciated).

i know some ppl use dulux cans (female cans) but they also say they clog like a mother so if there's other cans, pls tell.

• 2 weeks later...

these are in order from best to worst

fills:belton, montana hardcore, rustoleum, american accents, painters touch, krylon, colorplace, color cast.

outlines: Alien, Belton, montana hardcore, rusto, krylon, color place, color cast

thats my opinions from personal experiences...

hey guys, i hail from australia and i just wanna know if there are any paint cans that can be readily bought in australia that support us/german caps like the ones on montana and beltons. i use exports and they need female caps (info about available female caps are gladly appreciated).

i know some ppl use dulux cans (female cans) but they also say they clog like a mother so if there's other cans, pls tell.

we got an ahhhzie here. werd.

use plasticoat, duluxs and now ironlak. they support the same caps that fit onto beltons, montanas and so on. usually you can slap a new yorker cap onto an ironlak, belton or whatever. but the outcome may vary due to differences in pressure.

What this shit with "female cans"? Do you mean Montana Belton etc.??

fourthehardway ship internationally...heres the caps they have:

http://www.fourthehardway.com/default.php?cPath=28&osCsid=006035e8a5bd95de01fa4c3637f89975

most cans are female which means your cap is a male

its basik anatomy the girl has a pussay (tha lil hole in tha can)

and tha cap has tha wang(tha stem that goes in tha ^ hole)

but there are cans that are male and they have a stem just look at your spray starch or axe bottel.i hope this helped you;)

euro cans are female, they dont have the nozzle sticking out of the can, meanin they need euro caps. (montana, belton etc.) depending on what you have in your area. most graffiti spray paint brands use the female system because you can do more with the caps. male cans have a stem at the top and you can use deodarent caps for them, the caps have no nozzle on the bottom of them but the cans do. easy to understand.

i dont know why belton is soo popular, it really aint that great. neither is hardcore. to clear things up aswell, hardcore is from spain, montana gold/black etc is from germany, and is a completely different company, with the same name (you may draw your own conclusions to why)- spanish had the name first by the way. beltons arent that thick, and is too high pressure. montana gold is thicker, as is clash. unfortunately america, actually doesnt get that much selection in the way of aerosol paint designed for graffiti, however i love kills, and you cant get that shit in europe! but yea, i think toys should start with shit, i did, most writers did, so the newbies should aswell, apart from the fact they cant appreciate it until they start full color burners. anyway, just my 2 cents.. or should i say pence?

ya i agree with icon belton is a little overrated...i mean its good paint better any normal paint but it is just to exspensive...the only thing i really ever use belton for is outlines...it kills krylon and rusto by far when it comes to outlines...it can gets thinn crisp lines with no overspray....and you can ussually pull about 2 or 3 outlines with 3d out of one can...

i tried a can of that tar black montana nitro that's supposed to be the hardest to buff and i gotta say... shit is pretty fucking cool. it like bubbles for a second when it hits the surface, not unlike crack cooking in a spoon, but it's real fucking clean. definitely my favorite new paint but maybe not worth the money since i have to mail order it to where i am. oh well.

i dont really post on here much cause im just about checkin the flicks, but i figured id let my opinion on this one.. really all that matters is your painting.. but i do prefer rusto over everything.. shits amazing. krylon is alright. montana is decent too, just way too fuckin expensive and you cant rack that shit.. i can go get me a good hundred cans of paint in one go. so no need to buy anything.. and plus also.. when it comes to painting and racking.. it doesnt matter what you got.. as long as you have it.. but i also will admit that if you can get your hands on some car detailing paint.. that shit will fuck things up. you cant change the cap, but it is the most permanent thing ive seen.. besides etch bath in a window..

!!!!!!!!!!Just a quick tipp about Spray Paint: By leaving your cans in hot water before going bombin your paint wil have much better quality and color becomes more vibrant. Wen putting can in water only fill a bucket of water so it reaches half the can!!!!!!!!!!

krylon watermellon pink outline with a rusto harbor blue fill is the shit. :D

for bombing, ill go with my $0 .89 shitty walmart paint, cuz where im from, shit don't last too long.

for pieces, rusto and krylon. rusto for the good coverage, and krylon for the wide variaty of caps that can be used. and flares! i think krylon paints a bit cleaner too.

Archived