Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

89 cents?? in cal they 96 cent.. i like the painters touch lime ...

painters touch in general is quality-fucking-paint! i swear, before any of these newjacks buy montana they should take a good look at that brand, its got the coverage/no drips of montana and comes in decent pressue, although germany outlines dont work to well on it.

i prefer NY caps anwyay :eek:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

go to wal-mart, get dollar rustos.

go get your rusto can and get the dollar can and swith the tags. be carefull when your peelin the dollar can tag off bc you might not get the sticky part of it so it will fall off your rusto can. this is alot easier to do at night of course because there isnt anyone back in the paint section breathing down your fucking back asking if you need help

Ive found a really good closeout sale on automotive paint, duplicolor if Im not mistaken. I was wondering if this would be good for use on autos, boxcars etc. It is intended for the metal of a car...

So what Im asking is how will automotive paint hold up to a the steel of freights? Should I just use it to play with? Sell it to the kiddies? Spray it in the face of a young hoodlum crossing out the name of a rival gangmember? (Colors reference)

I dont want to spend money and have it end up in shit. No, I cant just buy a few to test because this deal is on a huge lot of krylons, rustos AND the automotive paint. So its either all or nothing.

(Ill be starting a thread if I get nothing in here)

quick color? cans are 99 cents at home depot here.

they drip like madd though if you dont give it hella time to dry,

or if youre going a fill in and accidently touch the same part twice.

im still not sure if its worth using krylon and payin that price.

and the shitty 1 dollar cans dont spray right sometimes with ny fats and other caps,

theyll do fucked up lines and burst out sometime. inconsistant, and then it ends up taking more time.

painters touch in general is quality-fucking-paint! i swear, before any of these newjacks buy montana they should take a good look at that brand, its got the coverage/no drips of montana and comes in decent pressue, although germany outlines dont work to well on it.

i prefer NY caps anwyay :eek:

Yea definately,agreed, Montana is cool and all, but its cool to know how to use other paint too, everybody who's good had to paint wit krylon, rusto before the Euro shit came. But its like, what if you go to Australia or some shit, and they don't have a Montana dealer nearby, and these guys want you to do a production with them, some ppl would choke just cause the montana makes it seem like they're dope but if they get a crooked line or a drip, they go on to saying how much the paint sucks or some shit. I know someone struggling with this.

I'm sure my answer is probably floating around somewhere in this thread, but I was curious if someone could fill me in on this question - which paint would most likely have more longevity, Belton or Montana? I am working on a mural that would be too large to restore every five years.

american accents aqua is some real nice paint...its like almost belton or montana quality...it gets great coverage its thick and it is a real nice color...

lol i was just sayin this.why buy montannas when you can get ANY RUSTOLEUM for cheap.industrial,painters touch,americans fienst ,and american accent plus rusto fat and your set

Archived