Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you have too little pressure you can try using shit cans upside down to put more pressure in, pressure dump if there is already too much.

ive heard of using dreg cans as an easier way to just transfer the aerosol and pressure, but it seems like since theyre already almost empty it would be difficult to convince them to work correctly.

does anyone have any tricks for fixing clogged cans? the can, not the cap is clogged.

ive tried rusto fats and rocket caps, it wont unclog and its one of those big gloss white pt cans, its almost full i dont want to toss it out.

i had a montana peach colour like that, i used astro fat cap on it and it still was no good, i put it in boiling water for 5 mins and it worked a little bit, then i pushed it up against a wall with a nail in the valve, it never fully worked properly i just binned it in the end.

those are good for bombing but really watery and frustrating if you wanna do pieces. However some colorplace cans are okay depending on the color. They have some decent greens and blues the metalics are all pretty decent. If you want quanity then colorplace is good. for pieces id suggest krylon, stops rust and painters touch.

The flat black on the colorplace (aka-the wal-mart dollar cans) sucks....I used the aluminum paint and that worked ok for fill ins but it did drip a bit (I'm talking about painting freights here, so the metal and shit...)

Thats about all I got to say...I was racking $5 rusto cans for a solid month and so now im spoiled on it...welcome to the harsh reality of buying paint....>,>

I just came home from homedepot and i just opened the can of aqua painters touch satin. This thing is FUCKING MALE VALVE!!!! the color is good but filling in is gonna be a bitch with this cap.

any one found a female cap that works bout like a rusto fat(orange dot) cuz everyting i have tried has blown up on me,,

Archived