Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohk im from New Zealand, yes the land that is better then ozzy, but fuk ive never herd of prices so low, our monty's and beltons are the most expensive at bout 13 bucks, VHT comes in second at 10 (which is shit) and 3rd is DULUX which is 7 depending on where u get it from. Then theas the cheap cans that are 4 bucks from automotive stores, altho repco has put up there price to 6, but SUPERCHEAP AUTO still holds at 4, and sumtimes 3, but thea male cans so not the greatest.

TIP FOR THE PAINTERS

montana, belton, krylon, rusto, painters touch, all the way down to the 99 cent paint.

paint does matter, but not as much as you think. to me painting with rusto for about a year straight with nothing but fixies (aka) new york thins will make you a better painter. your fingers will hurt, but its worth it in the end when you used the thinner caps with the exspensive paint.

not me. honestly i think alot of writters should start using the cheap paint first and get some tuff love with the cans for about 3 months(seems like along time but) just do it. then when you get some harsh learning. you will be a monstar with the expensive paint.. plus i know this sounds weird but see if you can do a piece with the stock cap. when you master the hard stuff. everything else is just easier to do.

Archived