Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

let me take that back, it doesnt drip when i use krylon, rusto or a decient brand, when im trying to pinch the penny using color palace, its not even american accents, color palace is the walmart brand arround here, it drips. im just looking for some one that maby found a way arround that, to thicken it up a bit maby, i have tried using more layers, less immediate paint, tried distance from the wall ect.

but thanks for the suggestion. (and when i started i had 2 just go straight from paper to wall, no where to just practice or get a chill spot :(, but it all worked out for the good.)

fuckin Krylon leaked outta nowhere, brand new, shit got all over my my hands and clothes. and my new kicks! fuckin pissed as hell but i kept bombin anyway..

And ive never seen Color Place in my life, I cant wait to get out of this area and see the beautiful world of cheap paint.

no shit color palace sucks nuts...but i have no chill wall to try new paints and techniques, so i just built one thats 8 by 8, decient size, im going to make it 8 by 12 soon, but i was wondering, the paint seems to seep into the wood, should i jsut keep practicing on it, and let the spray paint just slowly build up, or should i go get a primer and prime the fuck out of it?

Hey PESTO does that light green krylon satin cover well?

nope all satin paints suck . really watery. and doesnt cover .but good for last minute fills. hey why complain ... it was free !

about the yellow ... the original rustolem yellow is thick and covers pretty well. you might wanna try that .

where do you get blubber?

yea spanish mtn fades faster than rusto.

except maybe american accents, i heard that fades fast too. heres a flick:

nashville-revok-i24_x400.jpg

fresh revok^ im pretty sure its mtn cause of the lighter fill color. keep in mind it is on rusty metal

tnflick88sx.jpg

i think the revok is only like 3 or 4 years old, maybe 2. im not sure Exactly, but it aint that old.

the second picture i took over the summer. the first one i did not take. nashville.

can control back issues can be purchased on Ebay..

What you kids know about Plasti-kote (not the Aussies, i know they're already down).

don't sleep on Plasti-kote, Tempo and the rest of the Valspar product line..

in the bag today-

Krylon Pacific Blue (why oh why did you have to get disco'd???)

American Accents Autumn Gold (see Pacific Blue)

Painters Touch Gloss Black

Stops Rust Gloss White

Stops Rust Royal Blue

Krylon Superior Sage Satin (Spanish labels)

Stops Rust Harbor Blue

Krylon Light Peach

Painters Touch Warm Yellow

Tempo Ultra New Yellow

anyone find any National Spray Paint?

the Spanish label Krylon Superior has cans with light Burgundy tops, but the paint isn't the right color... anyone got any that's working right?

oh, forget the Euro paint. it's mostly acrylic and is going to fade quicker than any oil paint. as a rule!

you read the last 12 pages of this thread..... or you put the can UPSIDE DOWN m'kay then you push your SPRAYPAINT DISPENSING BUTTON to release pressure as for can control you learn that on 12oz OBVIOUSLY. just get someone to pm you some can control.

Archived