Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

wait one more thing, where the hell do you get rusto fats, and what the fuck are they>?

im just used to ny fats, and i dont even know what rusto fats are.

you can rip them off of spray glue bottles i think its elmer just look for a cap that has a big orange dot in the middle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sure my answer is probably floating around somewhere in this thread' date=' but I was curious if someone could fill me in on this question - which paint would most likely have more longevity, Belton or Montana? I am working on a mural that would be too large to restore every five years.[/quote']

well.... montana is more of an economic paint.

i reccomend BELTON.

BUT

if u really want ur shit to last, use thick ass hardcore paint, MEANT for outdoors...aka

RUSTOLEUM.-(the history of rustoleum is it was made for boats, and raw material)

^^ it'll last almost foreva. thick. almost innexpensive. easily accesible.

RUSTO or RUSTO PRODUCTS:

painters touch

american accent

plus, if ur a chemist, rustoleum is oil based, and will come out thicker and withstand buff, rain, and weather ALOT BETTER THAN krylon, montana, or belton- acrylic aka latex aka plastic paints, which can peal off, and junk.

rustoleum. high quality. for the working man.

lol i was just sayin this.why buy montannas when you can get ANY RUSTOLEUM for cheap.industrial' date='painters touch,americans fienst ,and american accent plus rusto fat and your set[/quote']

yup....f*** krylon ....krylon's are only good for bombing imo...the rusto brands are the best thing when piecing .....montanas, belton's are too expensive and you have to order them from somewhere.

THANK YOU RUSTO !!!

After you're done using the cap, hold the can upside down until only clear gas comes out.

I'm not sure about this> but if they're already clogged, you can probably just soak 'em in lacquer thinner.

get some extra strength acetone (at any hardware store).

dont leave them in the bath more than three nights.

otherwise the acetone eats the glue that holds the dot in the cap.

if this happens you are SOL.

caps are cheap' date=' buy them bulk next time your at your local shop. i personally never bother cleaning them, i just chuck them away and hope ive got some spares in my bag.[/quote']

r those stock caps you buy?, cuz i can never find specialty caps unless i order them online. i dont know maybe they dont sell em in stores where i live.:o

problem with pressurized cans...

i have never had this problem before:

went out to bomb and i tried to put my cap on the can and the shit blew the fuck up..paint everywhere

tried several cans and the shit happened again

i think it has to due with the fact that i drove to cali with my bag of cans and then i drove back to the midwest with the ones i didn't use..would the altitude change fuck with shit

any advice..holla

problem with pressurized cans...

i have never had this problem before:

went out to bomb and i tried to put my cap on the can and the shit blew the fuck up..paint everywhere

tried several cans and the shit happened again

i think it has to due with the fact that i drove to cali with my bag of cans and then i drove back to the midwest with the ones i didn't use..would the altitude change fuck with shit

any advice..holla

yea man i had sumthin like that happen to me before to i put on a cap and the shit started shootin paint all over the place idk whats up with it maybe the altitutude...

yea man i had sumthin like that happen to me before to i put on a cap and the shit started shootin paint all over the place idk whats up with it maybe the altitutude...

same here. i put a cap on and it busted underneath the cap, i checked to see what was wrong and the hole in the can was fucked up. not to mention is was really hot out.:o

Here is my question:

I live in canada and i have a hard time finding cheap paint. For instance, krylon is roughly $6 per can and rustoleum are like $5 and anything shittier is roughly $4 and some of the shitty shit is SHITTY. i can find cheaper shit for like $3 but my question isnt about cheap paint i cant find. how important is it to use your fancy caps? i mean i think stock caps are just fine by me for like bombing and throwy's and shit... maybe its just cause im toy but does anyone think i should bother going and getting some fats/skinnies to play with or should i stick to stock? would it really make me any better if i did?

Archived