Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i came up on some rustoleum inverted striping paint. the big industrial cans for 3 bucks a can. they are normally six. is this shit any good? i know rusto industrial paints are good but what about this striping stuff? is it the same just with a different tip?

what i am asking is should i use it or sell it?

its black too otherwise i wouldnt be asking

im a really big fan of rusto particualry the harbor blue..shit is sex.but ive noticed that about 3/4 of the way down the pressure starts to drop quite a bit.idk if anyone else has had that problem before...i miss the CP chrome...cheap and the only good color they had minus the gold...never used MTN or nothing like that but i might order some or something....

found out today it is really supposed to be used upside down. thanks for the great fucking advice man. you really know what you are talking about.

i could have told u that its used for roads and its super thick and that u need to use it upside down but i didnt cuz u figured it out on ur own and maybe just maybe u will realize that u dont need to run to the internet for every fuckin little problem u may have...

Whats the deal with American Accents? I went to lowes and home depot and it was all gone!

only Jo-anns and Ace Hardware around me carry it. fucking sucks too, since they got great colors. paprika and cinnamon = fucking oral.

and also, that stripping paint is for marking football fields and soccer fields. Holy shit people, the purpose of the paint is on the fucking can.

rustoleum-athletic-paint.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived