Pretty fucked up...

SinGunChaser

This could be a great way to break up with your girl friend.

Think about, you mail the fucking little cat you hate, in a box, to this lady. She turns it into a flower vase. You show up at your girl friend's house with the dead cat vase with flowers sticking out of the cat's mouth and ears.

It's a sure be she will hate you forever.

:love2:

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this women needs to get like a fine or some shit or none the less go to jail goddam

think about it this way

you have had a cat for a couple of years and ur cat has kittens how the fuck would u feel if u found out that ur kitten was beaten to death with a stick for the sake of art

fuck just OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest KING OF HELL

i think my problem with the "art" here is that helpless animanls died for her shock value. i agree with all the whole dogs eaten in asia is bullcrapp and pretty much everything that seeking said, however..... i feel that any attention she has brought herself and her art is actually counter-productive to what she is trying to say. most people that will see her work arent going to have intelligent discussions. they will either be shocked and miss any point, or defend it to the grave with some artsy farsty rhetoric. and she will sit back and enjoy the inside joke of it all, which i guess is the point. i just think it sucks to die for someones obvious inside joke.

its not making big wakes or even little waves.. just tons of annoyance.

point missed lady.

Originally posted by 22fillmore@Oct 25 2004, 05:02 AM

go protest meat eating and all that. at least this woman is just flat out cruel for the sake of creativity.

don t sit and protest this ONE person's artwork contians cruelty and every single fast food meal contains ten times the cruelty of this one artwork.

fuckers........

-back from the clink.

Yea because McDonalds beats cats to death and serves em up for you to eat right?

You fuckin PETA tool - get a clue - it's completely different.

It'd be different if they were dead to begin with but she's fuckin killing the things.

Originally posted by seeking@Nov 10 2004, 11:53 AM

i was about to mention witkin. dude is incredible. ive got a couple books of his work.

he was a big inspiration for me just by presenting things in such a different manner. using a human head as a fruit bowl, or cutting off someones foot and just shooting that. totally nuts. i'll find some images to post for all those to lazy click links.

he did a lot of work on the earlier tool stuff BTW.

I was gonna say - looks like he had a hand in the creation of the Closer video....really resembles it. Maynard may have passed his name on, or vice versa or otherwise.

bitch is fucking sick, yeh its weird art and looks cool...but why cant she just put photos together in photoshop (cuzs thats what it looks like anyway) or if that takes away from her ''fun art'' she can atlest chop up dead animals...why alive....how about i track down here family or childern chop them up poke at them and turn them in to art and take weird photos of it...

i hope u burn in hell bitch along with your wacky bullshit

Originally posted by seeking@Oct 27 2004, 12:23 AM

yeah, from what i gather, i think this goes beyond shock value as well, because it really does open up a very real and very important line of conversation. the point of art is to reflect society. this work, 'good' or not, is a valid reflection of the hypocracy of society. people go ape shit at the idea of people eating a dog in asia, but they dont think twice about eating a lamb. it's a total crock of shit. 60 years ago they held lynchings in the middle of towns and killed blacks for looking at white women, now theres outrage over the killing of a mouse who is destined to die anyway? whatever. millions of mice die everyday and life as a whole still goes on.

mams, if you dig around and get more info, please share.

Good call.

How nice that an urban environment allows everyone to be so opinionated.

Things die every day and life isnt fair, get it?

• 4 weeks later...

*i quoted the wrong post.. but i meant to quote the one about the guys filming the skinning of the cat then kicking thier asses and calling that art*

amen brotha!!

on another note i use to catch frogs a lot and i loved frogs so much... after a while i did it so much one day i caught some and threw them at the trailr (yes trailor) i was staying at at the time... my mom was pretty pissed and i had to clean it up with bleach.. ever since then the only remotely fucked up thing ive done to animals would have to be shooting birds in my backyard with a pellot gun.. i even grew out of that..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

the pictures are very interesting...it's pretty sick that she has to kill the animals than rather finding dead ones or ones that are already dieing from something. this chicks art shouldn't have ever been acceptable, as if ppl care more for art than living creatures, which is liek an alive art form. i guess she wasn't so artistic if she culdn't have ever seen it that way before... o well what goes around comes around

Archived