writers in action!

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the pigs only take photos of graffiti if they keep on seeing it around your town. Its a way of identifing you when you do eventually get busted. Its for "future reference". It looks like the pig in the first picture is writing a police report. hahaha. You better watch out kid, the pigs are after you. hahaha

How did you manage to take a flick of the pigs snappin your work? If i saw a pig snappin my work, i would stay a far distance away from them.

Originally posted by shadowman@Dec 6 2005, 12:03 PM

i know that women taking flicks she did my case fucking loser rides trains all day sent out by the male btp to serch for pecific tags when they catch u. she still shit though. she doesnt do tube lines.

That woman is my solicitor, we has to wear cop jackets when we went into the yards, got some awesome day flicks while i was in there

thats what you have to do round here.

Basically, they are all toc's (taken into considerations)

This is because, if u go through all the proceddings, and get your punishment etc etc, and someone decided to complain about a tag that wasnt toc'd then you could be re arrested, and taken to court, and this could happen over and over again, therefore its better to get them out of the way, i new there wasnt much on the postal train, so i wasnt to bothered. It wiuld cost about £5 to remove each tag.

My solicitor was taking pictures just so we know if they make any up, or take the same tag from diferent angles.

Happy?

dont worry midas people on hear dont know shit but if u do get TIC's u should still not addmit to any thing let them get the flicks then ask to sign at the bottom of the TIC list so and get the head of the case to aswell so they cant add more for ur tah unless new ones pop up after and even if tha happens they still cant prove ur till bombing ur tag up unless they catch u in act again. i talk fro experience. big up the ASBO crew

Originally posted by midas_ups@Dec 7 2005, 12:11 PM

This is because, if u go through all the proceddings, and get your punishment etc etc, and someone decided to complain about a tag that wasnt toc'd then you could be re arrested, and taken to court, and this could happen over and over again, therefore its better to get them out of the way, i new there wasnt much on the postal train, so i wasnt to bothered. It wiuld cost about £5 to remove each tag.

My solicitor was taking pictures just so we know if they make any up, or take the same tag from diferent angles.

Happy?

YOU FAGGOT FUCK

Originally posted by shephard+Dec 7 2005, 03:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shephard - Dec 7 2005, 03:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-midas_ups@Dec 7 2005, 12:11 PM

Happy?

YOU FAGGOT FUCK

[/b]

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

i literaly had no choice, some writer who had 'moved' from 'london' who was actually suprisingly good, who we had gotten to know and took out painting, turned out to be working for the cops, and the stuff there taking pictures of is only the things i couldnt deny.

And yes, im not denying it, i was bait back then and did some stupid shit.

But we all learn.

Originally posted by shadowman@Dec 6 2005, 05:03 PM

i know that women taking flicks she did my case fucking loser rides trains all day sent out by the male btp to serch for pecific tags when they catch u. she still shit though. she doesnt do tube lines.

i walk she did run on sentance mixed engrish must stop fucking

lozer. some dude reading your werds by email must not open

emails afteer he gets first one soon.

Archived